Sunset at Pandan Reservior

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
p2a.jpg

;) C&C welcome.

oh... really... thanks.. btw.. teban gardens is a nice place.. u guys can go jogging everyday.:thumbsup:
Which I dont... LOL!!! Talk about having a nice place to live and go jogging. I live in Teban Gardens all my life and I have yet to explore the place. ;)

Which I dont... LOL!!! Talk about having a nice place to live and go jogging. I live in Teban Gardens all my life and I have yet to explore the place. ;)

oh.. serious ? the reservior is very good place . esp.. at evening time and night time.. can just sit down there and enjoy the peace.;)

Nice sunset shot! love the colours and the pattern caused by the cloud formation at the top of the picture.. (did a search and i think its call altocumulus..if i am not wrong).

When was this taken? I was out shooting sunset yesterday after my work and the sky wasn't as interesting... One lesson i learnt yesterday was that its really quite hard to take sunset shots, especially if the sun is super strong and not blocked by any cloud. The difference in intensity of the light from the sun and the surrounding is too big. All my foregound/middle came out severly underexposed if i don't want a completely overexposed sun(set).

Now we got one more location for sunset shots... (Pandan reservoir a bit too far for me though):bsmilie:

Nice sunset shot! love the colours and the pattern caused by the cloud formation at the top of the picture.. (did a search and i think its call altocumulus..if i am not wrong).

When was this taken? I was out shooting sunset yesterday after my work and the sky wasn't as interesting... One lesson i learnt yesterday was that its really quite hard to take sunset shots, especially if the sun is super strong and not blocked by any cloud. The difference in intensity of the light from the sun and the surrounding is too big. All my foregound/middle came out severly underexposed if i don't want a completely overexposed sun(set).

Now we got one more location for sunset shots... (Pandan reservoir a bit too far for me though):bsmilie:

hi rongren, here are few good locations in the west to take sunsets ; labrador park jetty, punggol beach jetty, pandan reservoir, and i guess some areas in Chua Choo Kang also.

however do take care of your eyes.. use a tripod whenever possible even it is not really needed.

i still had tons of sunset photos.. awaiting for me to edit. :sweat:

I live in Hougang .. tried Punggol beach and lower pierce reservoir before. Shall try labrador and Changi Boardwalk next time. I going to Woodlands Town Garden later as i saw it mentioned in one of the threads recommending places for photoshoots. Looking forward to your other sunset photos! I need to practice taking sunset for my Cambodia trip in June. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.