Sunset at MacRitchie Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

eva03sg

Mar 18, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Do give me your comments for further improvement. Thanks ppl...

Photo 1
DSC04499.JPG

Photo 2
DSC04501.JPG

Photo 3
DSC04493.JPG

Photo 4
DSC04486.JPG

Photo 5
DSC04503.JPG

How come all Blur?:confused:

Nice composition, but your shots looks like out of focus.

oh ho. somebody's gonna get hurt real bad.'

i like photo 2 a lot!

Ya is your lens not focusing right or did you use a diffusion filter?

I like 1,2,3. But 4 your exposure for the monkey is off and 5 your white balance is too orange- too dominating make the trees and clouds look weird.

Hope it helps

Are you using f1.4 and focussing at infinity? Decent composition though.

#1 is my personal favourite... out of focus issue aside, cropping out the bottom of the picture where the whitish stuff (water?) is will definitely make the picture better...

This is a critique corner. Thus pls post one PHOTO only. And pls elaborate on what you need critique on.

Dear members,

Sorry about the numbers of photo posted. After posting then I read about the guidelines. However i tot it will not be posted.

All photos were shot using 50f1.4 lens. And also I didn't did the right resizing instead I compressed it. Therefore the photos seem to be blur.

Photo 1: 50f13 & Photo 5: 50f22 - was wondering if the colors are the sky too orange? And everytime when I shoot at sunset, trees just turns black / dark! Any advise?

Photo 2: 50f1.4 - was focusing on the float, wonder if it looks nicer focusing on the float or should I have a clear shot of everything instead?

Photo 3: 50f6.3 - was focusing on the 1st ball float, wonder if it looks nicer focusing on the 1st ball float or should I have a clear shot of everything instead again?

Photo 4: 50f1.4 - The setting use on this photo was sunset. Which is the right setting to use; sunset, portrait, normal(standard)???

Thank you for your valuable comments...

to prevent trees from turning black you can do either bracketing shots or have a gnd filter to cut down light from the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.