Sunset at MacRitchie Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

lichtleiter

Deregistered
Apr 1, 2009
Nice composition, but your shots looks like out of focus.

HTCahHTC

May 9, 2008
oh ho. somebody's gonna get hurt real bad.'

Sep 6, 2009
Ya is your lens not focusing right or did you use a diffusion filter?

I like 1,2,3. But 4 your exposure for the monkey is off and 5 your white balance is too orange- too dominating make the trees and clouds look weird.

Hope it helps

wkteoh

Sep 23, 2009
#1 is my personal favourite... out of focus issue aside, cropping out the bottom of the picture where the whitish stuff (water?) is will definitely make the picture better...

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
This is a critique corner. Thus pls post one PHOTO only. And pls elaborate on what you need critique on.

eva03sg

Mar 18, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Dear members,

Sorry about the numbers of photo posted. After posting then I read about the guidelines. However i tot it will not be posted.

All photos were shot using 50f1.4 lens. And also I didn't did the right resizing instead I compressed it. Therefore the photos seem to be blur.

Photo 1: 50f13 & Photo 5: 50f22 - was wondering if the colors are the sky too orange? And everytime when I shoot at sunset, trees just turns black / dark! Any advise?

Photo 2: 50f1.4 - was focusing on the float, wonder if it looks nicer focusing on the float or should I have a clear shot of everything instead?

Photo 3: 50f6.3 - was focusing on the 1st ball float, wonder if it looks nicer focusing on the 1st ball float or should I have a clear shot of everything instead again?

Photo 4: 50f1.4 - The setting use on this photo was sunset. Which is the right setting to use; sunset, portrait, normal(standard)???

Thank you for your valuable comments...

ionicbeam

Oct 3, 2008
kovan
to prevent trees from turning black you can do either bracketing shots or have a gnd filter to cut down light from the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom