1. What area is critique to be sought?
- How are the Lighting and composition.
- Whether there's too much silhouette.
- Whether it's too dark.
- Whether the picture has a balanced feel
2. What one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
- Hope to achieve a nice sunset scene with good lighting and composition.
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- Evening nice sky with sun and clouds after raining. Cool, Mystery, Calm and Relaxing situation.
4. What the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture?
- I like the sun, the rays and the clouds.
- The beautiful clouds pattern, added to the beauty and relaxing feeling to the picture.
- The sun position itself nicely behind the clouds, added cool and mystery feeling to the picture.
- The ray that reflect from the water, added to the calm feeling to the picture.
- The platform with people fishing added extra composition to the picture.
- Own Feeling : After a long week of stress work, having such a beautiful scene, make me feel much relaxing and calm.
I want to find out whether I am reading a scene right, and portraying it correctly, and what/where else can I improve.