Status
Not open for further replies.

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
A different interpretation of the normal sunrise

sunrise.jpg

:rbounce:

Really like to hear some comments about this shot.

Hmm maybe you should have de-noised it, and perhaps had something which casts a long shadow so that the "sunrise" would be more obvious.

My $0.01 worth :)

Hmm... that's some food for thought. Thanks!

A human interest in it would be perfect. As it is now, it still looks very nice but lack a little bit of something...

Originally posted by jasphotography
A human interest in it would be perfect. As it is now, it still looks very nice but lack a little bit of something...

Hmm ... what is lacking?? :( Maybe a interesting subject is not present here.

Anyway, I can't think of any human interest that can be added. Can you give me some idea jas?:angel:

Originally posted by wormz777
Hmm ... what is lacking?? :( Maybe a interesting subject is not present here.

Anyway, I can't think of any human interest that can be added. Can you give me some idea jas?:angel:

human interest as in HUMAN ourselves. They called it "REN" :)

human interest as in HUMAN ourselves. They called it "REN" :)

Aiyo .. of course I know that!!:rolleyes: :p but I can't think of how a human subject in this picture can enhance the mood or the composition.

Originally posted by wormz777
Aiyo .. of course I know that!!:rolleyes: :p but I can't think of how a human subject in this picture can enhance the mood or the composition.

Use your imagination! I don't have to teach you how to imagine right??? ;)

Ok, anyway... let us try to imagine this for you... How about a man in silhouette walking either towards or away from you in one of the catchlight areas?

Exposure could be a little longer 'coz it does seem a tad too dark for me. Additionally, the noisy regions are distracting me a little as well.

Use your imagination! I don't have to teach you how to imagine right??? ;)

Ok, anyway... let us try to imagine this for you... How about a man in silhouette walking either towards or away from you in one of the catchlight areas?

OMG :what: that's a brilliant idea!:thumbsup:

However, I would have to use another title, but tt's a non-issue. Oh man ... You are the best man..;p

Shall I do some ps?:p

Originally posted by imaginary_number
Exposure could be a little longer 'coz it does seem a tad too dark for me. Additionally, the noisy regions are distracting me a little as well.

Point noted. Actually I feel the exposure is alright as it portrays the mood which I want to convey. Maybe After I ps the shot, I will try to remove the noise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.