www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
DSC_3150A2.jpg

DSC_3086A.jpg

DSC_3153A.jpg

DSC_3115A_.jpg

DSC_3152.jpg

DSC_3148.jpg

DSC_3185.jpg

:bsmilie: of course the nasi lemak is great. come back & we'll go shoot sunrise again ... :bsmilie:

kelster said:
Uncle ndroo.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bigeyes:

nice series there...but me think the nasi lemak after that also velly shiok huh?...heh

No.4 get's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me..

Great effort and great results man .. can't wake up for sunrises at all.

another example of the early bird catches the worm! :thumbsup:
i like nos 2 and 4. Nice colours and the guy fishing just makes the extra difference for me :)

Just one question. For shots like number one, will shooting directly at the sun damage or "burn" the CCD/CMOS sensor? REad some warnings against shooting into the sun even during sunrises and sunsets, but never read any substantial proof or evidence against it.

ricleo said:
another example of the early bird catches the worm! :thumbsup:
i like nos 2 and 4. Nice colours and the guy fishing just makes the extra difference for me :)

Just one question. For shots like number one, will shooting directly at the sun damage or "burn" the CCD/CMOS sensor? REad some warnings against shooting into the sun even during sunrises and sunsets, but never read any substantial proof or evidence against it.

thanks. for shots like #1, i did not focus on the sun directly, but more to the side (kiasi lah). But I did not require long exposure, so it was okay (hopefully).

nice series renegade! i like them all.. my favs are pic # 1, 2 and 4 :)

very nice series indeed :thumbsup:
lucky for u the sun was co-operative!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love the colours in #4. Thanks for sharing... Any tips for shooting sunrise or sunset.

Somehow i always have the problem of the sun flaring when i take images of the sun...Maybe I have to catch the sun earlier before it becomes too "strong" :dunno: Thanks for any advise or tips in advance

Lee2003 said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love the colours in #4. Thanks for sharing... Any tips for shooting sunrise or sunset.

Somehow i always have the problem of the sun flaring when i take images of the sun...Maybe I have to catch the sun earlier before it becomes too "strong" :dunno: Thanks for any advise or tips in advance

Thanks for all your comments. Lee2003, no tips ... well just 1 ... but u've answered it yourself. :bsmilie: my 1st time shooting sunrise too ... shoot it while it is not too err ... 'strong' :bsmilie:

hey bro... superb sunrise pics! really enjoyed your series...

:thumbsup:

renegade,

Nice shoot. Is it taken at Changi villaqe ? What time is it taken ? Thanks :D

renegade said:
THanks zaren + darkforce. it is taken @ changi beach. taken ard 6am.

Wow 6am. I stay in Jurong, if need to go then must wake up at 3am and start leaving house at about 4:30am pm :bheart:

Nice shots :thumbsup: I go there often, but never so early. Never knew that the sunrises are gorgeous. BTW, which part of the image do you meter the readings for the exposure?

DanMan said:
Nice shots :thumbsup: I go there often, but never so early. Never knew that the sunrises are gorgeous. BTW, which part of the image do you meter the readings for the exposure?

thanks. all of them were metered somewhere close to the location of the sun. sorry i m not very good with these stuff (yet). :bsmilie: used matrix metering.

:bigeyes: 6am... I better start getting my butt outta of the bed earlier next time....

Status
Not open for further replies.