Sunrise shoot outing at City hall color by the bay anyone interested can sign up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm interested! but i'm using my old film camera >.<

you guys bringing tripod?

anyone here stay at north east? :)

if i got 18-55 lens. is it ok?
whether or not it's ok is entirely up to you.
18-55 covers what most people deem to be the commonly-used focal lengths for a crop-factor camera.

for scenery, I think it's the lens to use :)

I will be taking first train from Buangkok MRT to City Hall. staying at sengkang central.:)

hey .. we can meet at sengkang :) i stay at hougang. haha
i taking 159 to sengkang :)
edit* nvm , didnt saw u wrote buangkok . lol

Last edited:
i staying at kovan area :D ~

but if i am going, i will take bus down to paya lebar mrt to take mrt LOL xD

Might be going if I can wake up =)

i'm interested! but i'm using my old film camera >.<

you guys bringing tripod?

Hi Cadbury, for long exposure & shutter speed, you need a tripod cos your hand will shake regardless of how steady it is.

Cheers!

I thought you going to Marina Barrage?

I suppose "City hall color by the bay" is referring to Esplanade waterfront outdoor amphitheatre? The "colours by the bay" is the restaurant block at Esplanade.

Wanted to go to Marina Barrage ... but since our TS here is organising his first outing, I thought I'll make sure he is doing ok, cos he was in my last outing, so I'll give him both support (moral, physical - if he needs to sit, can use my X-men chair!)

SO when you and the gang at Marina Barrage is shooting, I may try and shoot you guys instead using tele-ZOOOOMMMMMM lens! Just make sure you guys wave when you see a flash go off!!! Hehehehehe

Yeah, Colors by the Bay is that amphitheatre by "Reservoir" (correct term what!).

Cheers!

18-55 is more than fine, cos then with this lens, you can experiment and determine what your 'arsenal' is lacking, and concentrate on saving for that lens.

Cheers!

Wanted to go to Marina Barrage ... but since our TS here is organising his first outing, I thought I'll make sure he is doing ok, cos he was in my last outing, so I'll give him both support (moral, physical - if he needs to sit, can use my X-men chair!)

SO when you and the gang at Marina Barrage is shooting, I may try and shoot you guys instead using tele-ZOOOOMMMMMM lens! Just make sure you guys wave when you see a flash go off!!! Hehehehehe

Yeah, Colors by the Bay is that amphitheatre by "Reservoir" (correct term what!).

Cheers!

Don't anyhow flash us at the barrage leh... wait our long exposures suddenly got a mystery star in our frame. UFO! :bigeyes:

And we promise not to flash you all too. But please ask the bros on your side not to anyhow anyhow flash.... :bsmilie:

dont worry, i started out and am still using my 18-55. But for some people not enough so they go for UWA or even do stitching.

the advantage of such a outing is that if there are people who use your camera system, you could ask nicely if can borrow lens or at the very least insert your own memory card and take pics from their camera so that can research later on.

Trial and experiementation go hand in hand in making a photo work......oh yes, image editing skills too.
wink.gif

SErangoon is NE meh? I tot serangoon is considered central.

Technically, MacRitchie reservoir is Singapore's Central. But since downtown is the central hub of activities, etc, its called Central.

But in my universe ... my room is my Central! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.