Sunrise Shoot - Lim Chu Kang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmodel

Jun 19, 2005
Jurong Island
With refernce to my other thread, I am organising a sunrise shoot for 18th Nov (Saturday) at Lim Chu Kang.

Theme: Sunrise
Meetup time: 5.15am at pickup/ dropoff point behind Jurong Point
Wear: Casual with shoes (rocky surface), bring insect repellant if possible.
Gear: DSLR / P&S/ Phone camera/ any others are all welcome. Tripod is a must if you are taking Sunrise.
Remarks: Shoot to be cancelled in case of unforeseen bad weather

Currently, I can still offer another 4 seats. However, if someone with car would like to join, you are most welcome to do so. This shall enable me to open up the slots of others whom are interested.

S/No. Nick/ Name With car

1. Lmodel (Bernard) Yes

Below are some photos that I've taken in that location

DSC_7462.jpg

DSC_7456.jpg

DSC_7371.jpg

With refernce to my other thread, I am organising a sunrise shoot for 18th Nov (Saturday) at Lim Chu Kang.

Theme: Sunrise
Meetup time: 5.15am at pickup/ dropoff point behind Jurong Point
Wear: Casual with shoes (rocky surface), bring insect repellant if possible.
Gear: DSLR / P&S/ Phone camera/ any others are all welcome. Tripod is a must if you are taking Sunrise.
Remarks: Shoot to be cancelled in case of unforeseen bad weather

Currently, I can still offer another 4 seats. However, if someone with car would like to join, you are most welcome to do so. This shall enable me to open up the slots of others whom are interested.

S/No. Nick/ Name With car

1. Lmodel (Bernard) Yes
2. Christwings () No

In the event anyone else is interested to join, please contact me at 9385 8381.

Cheers

i would really love to go. but how to reach lim chu kang from eunos at 0515? -.-

Haha hmm... duno how to ans that question. Sunrise got to be early, unless we do a sunset the next time round?

revive this topic for a while.. TS u took ur shots @ end of jalan bahar there izzit..near scouts camp?

revive this topic for a while.. TS u took ur shots @ end of jalan bahar there izzit..near scouts camp?

Think it should be further down than Jalan Bahar. It's after Armour Unit and IIRC, there's a scout camp there and couple of few Outward Bound type of schools there.

Think it should be further down than Jalan Bahar. It's after Armour Unit and IIRC, there's a scout camp there and couple of few Outward Bound type of schools there.

ok i think i noe where u mean..end of jalan bahtera..been there like 10 yrs ago for my sec 3 camp..heh..

Can see sunset there? Anyone keen to go this evening? ;p

not today man, my tripod hasnt arrived yet

Haha hmm... duno how to ans that question. Sunrise got to be early, unless we do a sunset the next time round?
alamak, sunrise and sunset where got same place de? sunrise in e east, sunsets in e west..

maybe can try taking sunset skyline, i think orangey...think about it quite nice...:sweat:

upzzz for this thread.. ^^

Merry Christmas ^^

alamak, sunrise and sunset where got same place de? sunrise in e east, sunsets in e west..

maybe can try taking sunset skyline, i think orangey...think about it quite nice...:sweat:

upzzz for this thread.. ^^

Merry Christmas ^^

One of our brudders here mentioned about this in Jurong Photographers.

Status
Not open for further replies.