sunrise shoot for noobs

jungsangchoe

Jul 1, 2007
woodlands
Hey ppl. I chanced upon a big group of photographers this morning and it got me excited to host a last minute beginners sunrise outing/ gathering.

Despite the rainy weather lately I hope that the sun would not be covered.

Nways anyone interested?

When: Tomorrow Morning, 30th January 2011.
Theme: Sunrise shoot for anyone.
Time: 0620hrs- anytime u wanna leave.
Venue: to meet at khatib mrt station.
We will be shooting at Lower Seletar Reservoir.
( will move off at 0630hrs)
As we need to take a slow walk.

Kindly bring:
- your lovely camera
- your water bottles
- an umbrella (it may rain)
- your lovely tripods
- yourself! ( most impt!)

Ill be bringing a lappy so if you wanna upload your pics with me, feel free to let me know.

I welcome all photographers from dslr to handycams to iPhones to even lomographers, medium formats, large formats, micro 4/3 (haha I'm getting carried away) of all ages, all sizes.

Pls note: I'm no pro in sunrise shoots but I love to see clouds and lights in silver linings. I wanna make new friends who share the same passion for photography as I do. So feel free to join me. ( I don't eat ppl).

We can sit and chill for breakfast after that and have a chit chat if you all like.
Most probably will go mcdonalds.

Ps: in the event that there might not be a sunrise (too many clouds or other reasons) at least we get to meet and share a passion that we love.

Interested personnel feel free to drop me a pm and your lovely contact no. And name.

Let's have a nice shoot out!

also those who wish to just come for breakfast, feel free to meet us at Mcdonals opposite Khatib mrt :) i always welcome new friends.

Shall we limit to say 10 people for starters?

1) me (haha)

Last edited:
Bro..

I think you forgot to mention date and shooting venue. :)

Last edited:
Bro..

I think you forgot to mention date and shooting venue. :)

hey bro.
thanks for informing me haha
i got so excited that i forgot to put in some details.

i have updated the thread.

feel free to let me know if i miss out anything else.

thanks and have a lovely saturday

haha i guess no one is interested hmmm next time i guess..

Hey ppl. I chanced upon a big group of photographers this morning and it got me excited to host a last minute beginners sunrise outing/ gathering.

Despite the rainy weather lately I hope that the sun would not be covered.

Nways anyone interested?

When: Tomorrow Morning, 30th January 2011.
Theme: Sunrise shoot for anyone.
Time: 0620hrs- anytime u wanna leave.
Venue: to meet at khatib mrt station.
We will be shooting at Lower Seletar Reservoir.
( will move off at 0630hrs)
As we need to take a slow walk.

Kindly bring:
- your lovely camera
- your water bottles
- an umbrella (it may rain)
- your lovely tripods
- yourself! ( most impt!)

Ill be bringing a lappy so if you wanna upload your pics with me, feel free to let me know.

I welcome all photographers from dslr to handycams to iPhones to even lomographers, medium formats, large formats, micro 4/3 (haha I'm getting carried away) of all ages, all sizes.

Pls note: I'm no pro in sunrise shoots but I love to see clouds and lights in silver linings. I wanna make new friends who share the same passion for photography as I do. So feel free to join me. ( I don't eat ppl).

We can sit and chill for breakfast after that and have a chit chat if you all like.
Most probably will go mcdonalds.

Ps: in the event that there might not be a sunrise (too many clouds or other reasons) at least we get to meet and share a passion that we love.

Interested personnel feel free to drop me a pm and your lovely contact no. And name.

Let's have a nice shoot out!

also those who wish to just come for breakfast, feel free to meet us at Mcdonals opposite Khatib mrt :) i always welcome new friends.

Shall we limit to say 10 people for starters?

1) me (haha)

Normally the sky starts changing colours at around 6.30am so i dun think you will want to be late...

Move off at 6:30?

Better start shooting at 6:30. If not you will miss the pre-dawn colors.

And do check the weather reports and look at the sky prior to leaving the house.

Last edited: