Sunrise Shoot at Marina Barrage 20 Mar 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using normal lense can come out with this result?

Tripod, cable release, filters (gnd/nd), ur cam, wide angle to standard zoon lens, ultra wides (if u have) and most impt urself -_-"""

Haha... to keep it simple. All you need is actually just a camera.

If want more options, then a tripod would be good (especially for still-dark pictures, not so important once sun is up unless you plan to do stuffs).

After that can look at ultra wide angle lenses, zoom lenses, filters, etc. when you find something missing from your landscape pictures.

At the moment, I got one spot left for the last cab (coz stepwalker confirmed going there direct). Come join us at City Hall!

I have updated the top-most thread with all the names (and will keep that as the most updated)

Swee!

The car ride is a first come first go basis right, I hope to leave earlier so have more time to figure out what to do ...

Dear all,

Jus to share that if possible to reach there slightly earlier as the moment of daybreak at marina barriage is quite beautiful.

Perhaps can give it a try.

Cheers!

Happy Shooting..

Please note that Sunrise is at 0710 hrs for tomorrow.

Weather report says "Late morning and afternoon showers with thunder. 31/24 Degrees Celsius"

Yup, beware, hopefully tml weather won't be like today.

Hazy with drizzles of rain... And no sign of sun....:sweat:

Link

Weather report says "Late morning and afternoon showers with thunder. 31/24 Degrees Celsius"
singapore weather report....as long one corner of singapore got shower then accurate lah.

I much prefer when they predict for showers rather then bright and sunny...

Bro, my sources is 0709 hrs leh... lolz

Yup, beware, hopefully tml weather won't be like today.

Hazy with drizzles of rain... And no sign of sun....:sweat:

Link

Bro, my sources is 0709 hrs leh... lolz

If weather no good, I won't set up one lor. But sometimes cloudy also can shoot, depends on wat kind of cloudy. This pic taken on a cloudy morning:

3866987576_50dfebf911.jpg

Ya bro, you win... it is 0709:59 secs. buahahaha. (fact is i read the wrong date...)

Last edited:
Cloudy can take like this kinda pic also beri gd le :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi guys,

I am a newbie who hopes to join in too , together with another friend. I will be driving down tomorrow so I can probably pick up another 3 fellow snappers :)

Hi guys,

I am a newbie who hopes to join in too , together with another friend. I will be driving down tomorrow so I can probably pick up another 3 fellow snappers :)

Thanks. Have sent you a PM on details :)

Okay, I have everyone's contact except popugirl's... see you guys tmr.

4 cars + 1 cab to pickup 14 passengers. Drivers, hope you know the directions to get there. Lemme know now if any problems as it'll be pretty hectic tmr morning.

Any problems getting there, I have written hp numbers of other car drivers to be passed to one of your passengers. Try to call another driver as I may be coordinating with those still arriving (also may not be able to help much as I not driving). May also help if cars set off in pairs.

As some people may be sensitive abt their numbers being passed around and also I don't want loose sheets of paper with hp numbers lost, I am only passing a set of complete hp to ed9119 as backup. If you have any postid pad at the end of day, make sure it is disposed of properly...

Am closing this off from any additional people joining already; if any additional people interested, pls find your way there on your own, or come another week.

Directions for drivers (hope I don't get sued by Googlemaps for reposting that)
marina-directions.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Wildcat! I will make my own way to Marina Barrage. Bringing one friend along. You need my contact no.? I can PM u. :)
This is the firstime I join clubsnap's outing. Hehe... Excited! Hope can learn something tmr. :)

Last edited:
Hmmm...my friend and i am interested in the outing...is it too late to join?

Last edited:
Now hoping it will not rain tomorrow morning....

anyone wanna turn up, drop me a pm with your hp. i'm outside but will try to reply you by tonight when i get back

hi guys, i'll be shooting at marina barrage tomorrow morning...can i join you guys? I'll be driving over

its a public place..... welcome to join us.... just approach and say hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.