Sunrise @ Punggol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosea

Apr 20, 2004
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Beginning to arise. Only pix with correct focus ( for red-sun )for today shooting.
Can you see the bird & the plane?
Resize_of_DSC_0136a.jpg

Sun already too high above.
Resize_of_DSC_0161a.jpg

Wave
Resize_of_DSC_0181a.jpg

Thanks Chngpe & Oeyvind,
I like photo 2 but dont like its sun's flare that caused its look not rounded. :D

Cheesecake said:
WAVE is smashing!

hosea, u're staying in the Hougang, Kovan, SengKang, Punggol area?
perhaps we can go shooting with Woodman(and a couple of others! hehe) one of these days! :thumbsup:

Thanks Cheesecake, hope go shooting with your guys too. No I am not staying at that area, I am staying at the EAST.
Bus 82 go all the way to the Jetty of Punggol but think this might not be
the best place at Puggol to take Sunrise. Still asking around. :D

Hosea said:
Thanks Cheesecake, hope go shooting with your guys too. No I am not staying at that area, I am staying at the EAST.
Bus 82 go all the way to the Jetty of Punggol but think this might not be
the best place at Puggol to take Sunrise. Still asking around. :D

and all the way in the early morning to take sunrise fotos?
wow... u're committed... heh heh :thumbsup:

have a nice day!

You may like to try taking such moments with slides and you would see the differences and improvement on the sun's flare.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Hosea said:
Thanks Chngpe & Oeyvind,
I like photo 2 but dont like its sun's flare that caused its look not rounded. :D

stor said:
You may like to try taking such moments with slides and you would see the differences and improvement on the sun's flare.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Thanks Stor, maybe I will try with slide. Still have some slide film with me.

Cheesecake said:
and all the way in the early morning to take sunrise fotos?
wow... u're committed... heh heh :thumbsup:

have a nice day!

Hehe, I was lucky to have a friend to bring me to and fro coz he wanna me to share about photography composition. :D

Hosea said:
Thanks Chngpe & Oeyvind,

I prefer 2nd pix because of the human interest in it.

oeyvind said:
I prefer 2nd pix because of the human interest in it.
I agree with you! It always look better with a boat & people as a silhouette either with sunrise or sunset.

Hosea said:
Beginning to arise. Only pix with correct focus ( for red-sun )for today shooting.
Can you see the bird & the plane?
Resize_of_DSC_0136a.jpg

Sun already too high above.
Resize_of_DSC_0161a.jpg
I like red colour sun and sky.
good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wilson68 said:
I like red colour sun and sky.
good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thank You Wilson.
Actually the sun really came in complete red and round on that day.
I had :confused: accidentally have all those pix out of focus.
Will try another time :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
so what time did u reach there? cant seem to pull myself out of bed so early... :embrass:

GDSNP said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
so what time did u reach there? cant seem to pull myself out of bed so early... :embrass:
:D woke up @ 5am and reach there @ 6:15am.Try to wake up and you will never regret to see the beautiful red-sun!

Hosea said:
:D woke up @ 5am and reach there @ 6:15am.Try to wake up and you will never regret to see the beautiful red-sun!

hmmm.. will definitely do so when i come back.. hehe.. :D

just curious. r u the one who was caught in the rain together with me on sheares bridge :think: :sweat:

GDSNP said:
hmmm.. will definitely do so when i come back.. hehe.. :D
Hope you do now at the currently place you are living.Think it has much beautiful sunrise and sunset over there. Hope to have a chance to see it,especially @ The Apostles.

Hosea said:
Hope you do now at the currently place you are living.Think it has much beautiful sunrise and sunset over there. Hope to have a chance to see it,especially @ The Apostles.
dun think i will be going there again anytime soon.. cuz its winter now..
anyway i just went for a skiing trip.. will be posting them as soon as i get my photos developed.. but dun have high hopes on my pics.. cuz it was damn cold and my fingers were numbed... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.