Sunrise at SUNSET bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

estronutz

Feb 14, 2006
星尬波
Took this at a chalet. A Sunrise picture, at Sunset bay. I agree its not very dramatic, as the sunrise can't be viewed directly from there.

Any tips to improve ?

sunsetSunrise.jpg

maybe thats why they call it Sunset Bay instead of Sunrise Bay? hahaa...
anyway, IMHO, more separation between the 2 palm trees would be better.. like maybe find a more distinct angle.. other than that, its a nice shot..

I thought so too ... haha It didn't occur me that I'm trying to take a sunrise picture at SUNSET bay until I got home. :p

J-Chan said:
maybe thats why they call it Sunset Bay instead of Sunrise Bay? hahaa...
anyway, IMHO, more separation between the 2 palm trees would be better.. like maybe find a more distinct angle.. other than that, its a nice shot..

on the contary, i think this composition is wonderful. the coconut trees looks like a couple enjoying the view of sunset.

hmm thanks ... btw 1 question .... does the pic look a bit under at the bottom ? or will it be better if I show more sand ?

in this case, since the sunset is not very impressive, neither is the foreground, i think this time you have fot it just right.

it is not possible, but if the canoe is not there, it would have been better.

I like the the colour, but I agree that the trees would look better seperate or just a single tree will do. (But sometimes we are not in control of these things)

I took at look at the photo's info and saw that this picture was taken at shutter 1/20. You must have very very steady hands. :)

estronutz said:
I thought so too ... haha It didn't occur me that I'm trying to take a sunrise picture at SUNSET bay until I got home. :p

I like the contradiction though. Taking "sunrise" at Sunset Bay. Its almost like showing that sometimes sunrise and sunset looks alike :)

However, I think it would look nicer if the palm tree is a little more to the right. Just saying my own preference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.