Sunrise around punggol anyone ? later this morning 6th may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underwater

Dec 27, 2007
Hi all , recently inspired by the punggol threads . Was wondering if anyone would wanna go take some sunrise photos at punggol later at about 6am ( Weather permitting ) . I myself stay around the area and am pretty much new to photography and this forum . Looking for those like me , cant sleep at night one . Anyone ?

If i get my video rendering to run (Adobe products are always buggy), think i can come out later while waiting. ;)

want to come so bad but raining at the moment ahha

hey weather looking bad guys i think gonna take a raincheck

wow, only see this thread 2 week late. wondering if there's gonna be another one?

where can we take sunrise in punggol? hmmm mind sharing?

me, cant sleep at night one.. ;D
jz saw this thread too..

sometimes i stay at hougang..
there was an outing to punggol forest area..i think can shoot some sun beams or foggy feeling..not sunrise over mountain or sea i guess?..but after all preparations it was cancelled last min for bad weather..

Hi,

just to let you guys know if anyone plan to take sunrise at Punggol area, the most accessible area is at Punggol end,
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_29399/travel_site_1/
go right waking on the mug track along the coast side till you come to a bend.

this is the sight you will see.
Good Morning Punggol 02-02-2009

Good Morning Punggol / Kampung Lorong Buangkok 07-02-2009

the weather is not been very good lately, is either foggy or cloudy, sunrise is around 7.05am, it changes depend the time of a year.

if you are there and don't have good sunrise, you may want to try to take this, just go left and walk on the beach.

dsc_5864.jpg

and while you are here,

please take nothing but beautiful photos,
and leave nothing but wonderful memory

hope you will enjoy the scenery here.

The sunrise timing has change nowsaday....more early around 6.45am. Was there last weekend...many photographer there as well.

Ya punggol end can take sunrise (Right side) and sunset (Left side) as well.

Exactly when? I am keen to take sunrise around punggol...

Status
Not open for further replies.