Sungei Buloh outing on 23rd Oct 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlequin

Mar 6, 2003
East of Singapore
www.gorgeousfeathers.com
Another interested in going to Sungei Buloh this coming thursday before the long weekend ?

Probably can spend a whole day there and maybe explore the swamps at Lim Chu Kang area.

Starting time : Probably 8:00am

So far Zplus and Garion are interested to go.

Harlequin said:
Another interested in going to Sungei Buloh this coming thursday before the long weekend ?

Probably can spend a whole day there and maybe explore the swamps at Lim Chu Kang area.

Starting time : Probably 8:00am

So far Zplus and Garion are interested to go.

Will be keen. Pm me details k? :D

Garion said:
GO GO GO!!! ;p

Harlequin: Me shld be confirmed going...got my leave approved liao. :)

Anyone else keen?

Wah ! take leave to go shooting?

So good life :sweat: :p :D

Thurs??? Mian zo kang arh?? :what:

Garion: hehe... can't wait to try out your latest gun huh? heehee :D

U guys also take leave and go leh...hehe. :D

kei: no lar need to clear my leave oso mar.. ;p

gremlin: Yah....inspired after seeing Viewfinder's shots...hehe.

Garion finally bought his 400L/4 ? :D good!!

Won't be able to join folks, I already took 3 days for next week, so I think I'll have to give this a miss, but you folks enjoy yourselves!

Kei said:
Wah ! take leave to go shooting?

So good life :sweat: :p :D

Had to clear like 30 days of leave....been working too hard and now need to shoot real hard. :eek:

Garion needs to season his big mama gun....BG and zoo last weekend was not enough for him... :bsmilie:

Garion : I've confirmed my leave and so is Zplus.

Timing confirmed at 8am.

Azure said:
Lucky guys, you.
:cry: I'd love to go, but gotta work...

All work and no play makes you a lousy photographer.... :D

Just that some of us happen to plan in advance for the Attack of The Birds....

anyone else joining ? If not i'll surrounded by 2 big mama lens (50-500mm) !!

My little Xiao Bai will look like tiny weeny hotdog.
;p

Have a great time, I ran out of leave liao. My suggestion is to go vey early ie 7 am. Two reasons; 1. the early bird catches the worms :bsmilie: you need to walk alot by the time you get the subjects it may be 1100pm the birds will go under shade, lighting harsh. 2. Entry is free by 7.30am or 8am (I think) ;p

Cheers

chngpe01 said:
Have a great time, I ran out of leave liao. My suggestion is to go vey early ie 7 am. Two reasons; 1. the early bird catches the worms :bsmilie: you need to walk alot by the time you get the subjects it may be 1100pm the birds will go under shade, lighting harsh. 2. Entry is free by 7.30am or 8am (I think) ;p

Cheers

Hey Chngpe01,

wish we can have you as the see fu to teach us the fine art.

Any suggestions on the route to take ?

chngpe01 said:

Cheers

weekdays its free entry all day, opens at 7.30 am but the adjoining Kranji Boardwalk is open 24/7 :)

I think that taking leave to go look at Birds is a great idea :thumbsup:

erwinx said:
weekdays its free entry all day, opens at 7.30 am but the adjoining Kranji Boardwalk is open 24/7 :)

I think that taking leave to go look at Birds is a great idea :thumbsup:

erwinx : have exactly the same idea. else too many leave also dunno what to do. Shop all day at CP and AP ? ;p

If you folks going to shop whole day at CP/AP, maybe I can go shop with you all :bsmilie:

Hahahah! Yeah man, each time go down to AP and CP hands willl itch to try new things!

Btw, yeah hope to meet chngpe01 one day! His bird shots are pretty good!

Any suggestions for a route to take?? I only know of one of the hides that overlooks a feediing ground. You can get pretty good shots of them without disturbing the birds.

About the Kranji Boardwalk... that is near the reservoir area?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.