Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2007
Bringing my Sony H9 over there. Any suggestion on what i should bring and what kind of stuff that can be recommended to be visit?

pair of binos
insect repellent
water
comfortable shoes

the mozzies there are terrifying... do really prepare well against them... :sweat:

the mozzies there are terrifying... do really prepare well against them... :sweat:

i was there ard nov / dec last yr n didnt encounter any mozzie

hm...sandals can ma???

eh...mozzies ish mosquito right?

hm..i got the mosquito incense repellant case...=)

hm...sandals can ma???

eh...mozzies ish mosquito right?

hm..i got the mosquito incense repellant case...=)

Better wear track shoes, scandals not very comfortable if u gonna spend 1 whole day there !

Better wear track shoes, scandals not very comfortable if u gonna spend 1 whole day there !

argghh...just came back frm there...damn sianz..not much peektures/rare sightings of animals and insects. Weather is veri veri hot...hab to walked 1.5km to go in...lol...betta sunday go if anyone intend to go sungei buloh. 925 onli ferries people in right outside sungei buloh on sundays and public holidays only.

I'll upload some of my shots later...

Its best to wear proper footwear and pants when you go into nature. SBWR is a nature park and there are wild animals around. eg crocodiles, huge monitor lizards and many more. Of course there are lots of non dangerous animals like birds, insects, fishes, crabs (look out for them on trees) etc. Look around slowly. If you rush you will miss out a lot of wild life there. Blend into the enviroment. Some animals will hide when they see you coming. hang around quietly and wear neutral coloured clothings. Note if you want to see insects, gotta bear the mossy bites, cos if you use insect repellent... hee.. of course the insects will be repelled..

Bamboo fence, preventing attack from Swordfish

Aww..Tired, resting..ZzZzZz

Stalking

Here I Come, Chasing it's Prey

Pondering...

A New Born Life..

Some of my Newbie Shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.