Sunflower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Rubber

Sep 12, 2006
DSC00030.jpg

Its a little dark ain't it?

nice flower, such a pity it get cropped off top & bottom. the white "thing" at the right bottom very distracting

firing flash should help :)

Thanks for the advice bro.

Yah i can't do anything about the arrangement of the flowers. Took it with a P & S camera though, using macro shots. If i fire the flash the petals of the sunflower will be too bright.

Hmm,the whole pic looks too plain to me. So many distractions around the flower that u wan to show us.
Composition wise totally off. My eyes only see center of the pic and I see all of wat I need to see liao.Dun need to see the WHOLE pic at all.
Colours wise also not interesting enough.
Perhaps u have other angles of it to show us??

nice flower, such a pity it get cropped off top & bottom. the white "thing" at the right bottom very distracting

I would say cropping of some parts to try to fill in the whole frame is good.Anyway u still know its a sunflower even some parts are cropped off,isn't it? :D

Hi Edwin,

Any pointers to improve on what you commented? How to improve the composition and colous?

I would say cropping of some parts to try to fill in the whole frame is good.Anyway u still know its a sunflower even some parts are cropped off,isn't it? :D

agreed with you... cropped off half of it & I can still tell its a sun flower, no doubt about it.

Hi Edwin,

Any pointers to improve on what you commented? How to improve the composition and colous?

Hi,first of all... u must have find something special about this sunflower,thats y u shot it.

So,wats the special thing about it that makes u shoot it?
Shoot and show us wat u see in this sunflower.Go ahead and bring out the "thing" that attracts u. It will attract us too. :D

Just remember,fill in the WHOLE frame.Play with depth of field too. :)

P1060728modify.JPG

Taken this sun flower recently in Dreamland at Bangkok. The flower was blooming at that time to welcome the visitors.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.