Sundown Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinestar

Nov 15, 2007
The first night Marathon in Singapore - Sundown marathon will be held on 31st May 08. Just saw on the official website www.sundownmarathon.com, there is an Ultra marathon category, distance 84km :eek: I wonder anyone here fit to go for this :angel:

I heard that all the slots available for ultra-marathon have been taken up.

I heard that all the slots available for ultra-marathon have been taken up.

wow.. they must be superfit to complete that kind of distance! :sweat::sweat:
dunno got anyone from clubsnap or not, :think:

i have difficulty even walking properly for 2 days after last year's std chartered marathon
>< these participants are real runners with ultra strong mental strength

i have difficulty even walking properly for 2 days after last year's std chartered marathon
>< these participants are real runners with ultra strong mental strength

haha.. full marathon is already the limit for most of us.
And I wonder how to train for 84km... its going to take at least 6 hours to average of 10 hours of running..
Maybe can go and take photos of them at the finishing line..

think a lot will adopt the run-walk stretegy

think a lot will adopt the run-walk stretegy

haha.. like that they will finish the sundown marathon when the sun comes up :bsmilie:

have signed up for the full marathon... hope i can finish... :bsmilie:

is photography allowed along the sides of the marathon route ?

have signed up for the full marathon... hope i can finish... :bsmilie:

all the best to you :)

is photography allowed along the sides of the marathon route ?

Photography wasn't a problem last time for marathon event. Ths is a night event so you need to flash, but i dont think it will really affect the runners:)

i have problem cycling 42km:sweatsm:, let alone running, really cant imagine those running 84km:sweat:

i think many of us can complete the marathon, just that you need to do the necessary training and the commitment is required.
As you train, the confidence level increase, and you start to believe that u can do it

i think many of us can complete the marathon, just that you need to do the necessary training and the commitment is required.
As you train, the confidence level increase, and you start to believe that u can do it

For those who had done NS, remember your 40km road march or....Exercise Red Beret?

For those who had done NS, remember your 40km road march or....Exercise Red Beret?

furthest distance for me is 24km road march in BMT. that one last from early morning till late at night...

Status
Not open for further replies.