Sunday morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
a pic to share shot this beautiful sunday morning....

3a.jpg

i love it.
but i would prefer to include the full shadow, and remove the slightly reddish cast.

3a.jpg

Bro, as the most sought after organiser this photo you have taken is quite good. Normally it is quite difficult to shoot at a lower angle. I think you have done well with the shadows in line. Good take.

I am not stunned by Charby's standard because I know he is much better than we think.

Nice pose, good angle, good light, bright blue sky. ^^

jeanie: agree with you there is a redish tone :)

godzilla: i usually like to make women more leggy so i like to shoot from the bottom ;)

waiaung: nice to hear from you.

smallaperture: ha ha ha you just being nice...i will hope i can should shoot better!

leejay: hope someday we can shoot some action stuff together! :cool:

Wah.........................hes making us nose bleed...........................

If thats rachel she has improved.

Now i know what's real talent! Not just the great organising man! ;)

:thumbsup:

ah yo...i got time but honestly not much talent...

i am sure you will have lots of fun organising shoots in CS and at the momentum you are going you will do better than me. :thumbsup:

Nice shot, buddy.. could be better if shoot more from the right, have more complete shadow.

nice curve.. n lighting too..

3a.jpg

Bro, is this from one of your organised shot? if it is i'm going to bang wall leow....:cry:

Know that u're a good organiser never knew ur shooting skill also outstanding leh! Nice shot btw! haha :bsmilie:

Nice shot, buddy.. could be better if shoot more from the right, have more complete shadow.

I tried that but there was another building structure behind, and the more I move to the right...the building will be captured. :)

Bro, is this from one of your organised shot? if it is i'm going to bang wall leow....:cry:

Know that u're a good organiser never knew ur shooting skill also outstanding leh! Nice shot btw! haha :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: no la this is my private shoot....

Status
Not open for further replies.