Sunday... A day of rest for most & work for some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Seldom shoot on sunday as it has always been a lazy day for me to rot. But this week got to work weekends and the shooting addiction is simply too hard to resist. Haha, so took some shots in 3 hrs of walk~ Enjoy~ C & C are most welcome~

1) Guess people who live in jurong extension area knows wat i mean when i say they are "partying".

2) Saw this Encik passing by. Guess he is in a happy mood, whistling all the way. Purposely shot him and the stop sign to bring out the meaning of the title~

3) A loving couple walking towards Jurong Point~

4) Early birds gets the worms~

5) These bus captains are the one who makes our transportation on weekends more convenient. Respect~

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
6) Stood at the overhead bridge in order to take this shot.

7) Guess the uncle is figuring out what number to buy. Maybe he can try his luck on the number plates of the car passing by~ Hehe

8) Nice to see so many pigeons flocking together~

9) Construction going on everywhere... Workers are working hard.

10) Kanna Summon man...

oh, hit 10 pics per day. Got more to share. Will try to upload at 12 later.

Thanks for viewing~

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Here are the rest of the series~ Enjoy~ Pointers and advises are welcome for my improvement~

11) Saw this old man sitting along chinatown. Feel the contrast between the road pole (the one in black and yellow) and his sitting area, somehow bring out the title. Isolation.

12) This is a taken from a buddhism society. What is life anyway? Tough question.

13) Shot the vesak day lanterns along the streets~ These lanterns was hanging outside the indian temple~

14) The ice cream seller. I guess he is satisfied with his job though the earnings may not be high. Well, at the very least, he make people happy on a hot day~

15) Love the colour of the dragon and the brighness casted on it~

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
16) Initially wanted to bring out the curve of the ground. However, found that the light seeping through the windows pane are very consistent. Notice the shadow on the second floor yellow wall as well?

17) Simply love the redness of the flower.

18) Road Construction in progress~ Love the strong feel and the colour of the equipments~

Ya, i guess this is all. Have got no time to PP the rest of the photos. Working and working... and working late. Hopefully my Vesak day and Weekends are not burn...

That's all folks~
Thanks for viewing.

photogiant

Jun 5, 2007
Nice pics you got there Yap! Keep on posting. Especially like the ah pek in 'Isolation'.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Hi photogiant, thank you for your encouragement~ Hope you enjoy my pics and hope the pics are able to convey the feeling~
Thanks~

dOlBy

Jan 7, 2004
Central
Nice series, good for newbie like me to learn. These pictures may be simple and things we see in everyday life but your narration did help me (at least) to understand your feelings.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Thank you, dolBy~ Ya, i like to take simple things as we tends to overlook or take for granted things that are around us. Well, guess it's human nature~ Haha, i am a newbie too. Though i registered in 2006, i didn't go serious into photography till April 2007~ Let's work hard together, keep on shooting! I would personally recommend photos taken by microcosm, zoossh & eikin. They take great photos which conveys the feeling without the need of much narration like mine~ Recently, saw photos taken by fellow CSer, eugene_ . Nice shots with basic equipments~ Take a look when you got time! Cheers, Keep on Shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.