[ SUNDAY 30th DEC 07 ] END YOUR YEAR WITH LIVING DOLLS - JOLEEN AND ESTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petlover

Sep 26, 2007
HELLO PEOPLE!
im organising a shoot for Esther and Joleen.

Theme: Living Dolls
example:
145623.JPG
something like that with wigs (if we can find) and dolls, softtoys, flair dresses, thick makeup.

Date: 30th December 07 (Sunday)
Time: 11am to 2pm
Duration: 3 hours shooting time.
Locations: to be revealed to those who confirmed and paid.
Cost: $65

Photographers will be a ratio of:
minimum 3:1
maximum 5:1
base on the popularity.
6 to start, 10 to max. If more than 10, we’ll open up another extra session.

Photographers will be divided to 2 groups.
Group A will shoot esther for 45 minutes, while group B will shoot Joleen alone for 45 minutes. The next 45 minutes, switch.
the last 1.5 hour is for all photographers to shoot them together or freestyle.

Please PM me or email to admiremodels@hotmail.com if you are interested with your:
Name.
Contact number.
And any other enquires.

Thanks for reading everything. Hope for happy working! :D

THE MODELS:

Joleen
Joleen_06.jpg
(credit: EugeneKan)
joleeninred-1.jpg

Esther
Esther_by_DesignerWhere.jpg

2116487409_e5a133dd18_o.jpg

2114125295_f3e7920edb_o.jpg
(credit Augustine)

Organizer reserves the right to cancel the shoot and refund everyone fully if response is not good.

first photo of esther is credited to designerwhere. forgot to mention :)

Ha ha.It's ok dude.
Anyway, do mention if it's studio or outdoors...think it helps.
Ha ha. Promised Esther I will show my support. U can put my name down on e list.lolz:bsmilie:

Hi designerwhere!
haha. thanks for support :)

Hmm. Organiser thinking about whether to book a studio or do it outdoors.
Got afew good outdoor locations. :thumbsup:

Just wondering will studio be very limited for 3 hours?
Outdoors might be more versatile. Will seek opinions of those who booked! ^^

Thanks for the support guys. Shoot will be held outdoors, with some gothic surrounding. Kinda makes the dolls a little eerier huh. Snacks and drinks will be served for the event as we know we'll get thirsty. I understand, I'm a photographer too! :bsmilie:

1. Trueheart (TBC)
2. Designerwhere (TBC)

Make that.. lotsa drinks, lol. As for me I can get really thirsty. Anyways, the main point here is to take really good pics, sharing tips, making friends and having a good time! Studio can be arranged, however there would be some shortcomings such as sharing of flash strobe(s), space , and therefore one cannot be too trigger happy. Thanks for that suggestion I'm open to that idea!

I'll be helping Esther and Jessica out on this event, arranging, getting more props, snacks, etc. Up for a really creative and expressive gal! IMHO both of you are really good in your poses, so quick! Last time I've to shoot like a machinegun, lucky I've got the new 40D lol, more than worth the session! :thumbsup: give you my support!

I'll chip. So you gals can have the X'mas shopping you've been waiting for. Come on guys, give Esther and Joleen a Merry Xmas shopping from this event! I was a poly student once, I understand...

I'll be helping Esther and Jessica out on this event, arranging, getting more props, snacks, etc. Up for a really creative and expressive gal! IMHO both of you are really good in your poses, so quick! Last time I've to shoot like a machinegun, lucky I've got the new 40D lol, more than worth the session! :thumbsup: give you my support!

haha. it's joleen, not jessica! :)
LOL, i guess i was super active that day! Look forward to our next shoot ^^

Wow, you ladies are getting more n more popular..:thumbsup:

************************ NEW UPDATE *********************************
X'Mas Offer

New price $45 !!

We like to have a crowd and have fun on this event, make friends and have fun! We've just got more props such as flowers, dolls, etc. Event will take place in a memorial place to enhance the experience.

Shooting date still remains as Dec 30. Have your bookings now! Via PM & Emails.

:thumbsup: Ups

In support of Esther, an aspiring model who has a good attitude and great composure, I shall give this this thread a boost with this shot from our recent TFCD-

TFCDEsther_211207_1010001.jpg

Upz for Esther!

Status
Not open for further replies.