[SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVII)

Hello SunChasers, I am new to Digital Photography and I find myself mostly taking Portriats and Landscape. In particular, Sunrise & Sunset. I am planning a Sunrise shoot this Sunday (03/07/2011) @ Sentosa Cove. However, as you know, this is a very upmarket residential area so we have to be more discreet & careful. Cannot take photos of the residential properties. I've recce the place and took some shots last week and I must say it's a very "feel good" location.
Those whom are keen have to take my car in and we can meet somewhere outside like the Seah Imm car park. Got to be early, meeting time about 6am so we can have enough time to do set-up. Space is limited to 3 only. We depart for Sentosa at 6:10 sharp.
If it rains on the morning of 3rd July than the outing is auto cancel. PM me if you're keen and we will exchange contacts.
I hope I can learn more from you guys.

An example of the shot taken on site
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150321719277524.416059.580192523#!/photo.php?fbid=10150353790942524&set=a.10150321719277524.416059.580192523&type=1&theater

I hope you managed to get a good series of shots on Sunday morning ! :)
Do share your catch!

The makan session scheduled for Thursday 7th July has been postponed due to last-min personal matter for 1 of the 8 important musketeers :sweat:

Will arrange a new date ASAP!

Anyone experienced problem with the 'Olympus XZ-1' banner ad cutting across the 'QuickJump' drop-down menu?
By right the ad should be behind the menu, but in my case the ad is in front, blocking off some of the menu selections.

:dunno:
Maybe it's just my set-up.

Anyone experienced problem with the 'Olympus XZ-1' banner ad cutting across the 'QuickJump' drop-down menu?
By right the ad should be behind the menu, but in my case the ad is in front, blocking off some of the menu selections.

Got no problem. Using Firefox 3.6.18 on a PC with Windows 7. What u using?

its some rendering issue when you use google chrome and a few more web browser.

Try using firefox or IE. CS support more of these 2 web browser ^^

Got no problem. Using Firefox 3.6.18 on a PC with Windows 7. What u using?

Good to hear from you :)

I'm on Firefox 3.6.18 (damn, I thought I upgraded to 4) with Windows 7 too.

ok I just updated to Firefox 5.0
Seems all right liao. The drop-down menu 'drops' from below the banner, so no more issue.

(I hope... :sweat:)

ok I just updated to Firefox 5.0
Seems all right liao. The drop-down menu 'drops' from below the banner, so no more issue.

(I hope... :sweat:)

Bro, FF just released version 4.0! Can share where u got version 5.0?