[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

tks bro Jacobs! I go close the old thread now.

Oh tomorrow I will try to go before lunch. Maybe 10+ or 11... then join my family for lunch and come back again after that for another hour or so.
see how. I was intending to wash my car this weekend, but today really shag out from too much sports. I thought maybe tomorrow morning can wash....

hmmm :think:

Reporting IN...

Went for the walkabout, come back to OC in the evening.. only caught Miss Sunshine & her dad!!!... PLUS the two STORM TROPPERS!!!.. cool!!!...

Jacobs + ZCA, enjoy yourself at OC today..

DD - I PM him on Friday (afetr your sms), he called and said he has passed to Dealer.. :) maybem, maybe should just wait.. hehehee

Kevin, I'll bring my CFO & girl gril to OC at around 11am..see you later.

Jia you to all doing their bit for Japan!

Wah, Lotusfairy really power!!
:thumbsup:
Single-handedly collected lots of $$ :D

But I did see ZCA and Jacobs from across the road though... :bsmilie: At the junction before crossing over to Mandarin Gallery. Hot day sia.... :sweat::sweat:

Good job you guys! :thumbsup:

But I did see ZCA and Jacobs from across the road though... :bsmilie: At the junction before crossing over to Mandarin Gallery. Hot day sia.... :sweat::sweat:

Never came down and said hai to us..:)

kriegsketten said:
You were there today?? Today I cannot make it... need to fetch kiddo back from his scout camp.

Nope, I was at sentosa testing something out... And tanning...

kriegsketten said:
Self portraiture har? :bsmilie:

Bro, lady with you yesterday, princess's mom right? :)

No lah... Wanted to tan and swim... So decided to shoot my lovely god Sis...

Nope, she's not her mom...

Wah!
Spot-check whether we're working or not?
:)
hehehe I think overall, "business" was not too bad during the time I was there, though we did encounter some terribly rude Caucasian tourists. It was a first for me. Most would usually decline politely, but some would hold their heads up high and totally ignore us. Bit of a shocker.

I made a huge boo-boo of recording a movie clip (of someone singing) but somehow had disabled the audio. Crap.

Wah!
Spot-check whether we're working or not?
:)
hehehe I think overall, "business" was not too bad during the time I was there, though we did encounter some terribly rude Caucasian tourists. It was a first for me. Most would usually decline politely, but some would hold their heads up high and totally ignore us. Bit of a shocker.

I made a huge boo-boo of recording a movie clip (of someone singing) but somehow had disabled the audio. Crap.

Spot check you head lah! :bsmilie: I was passing by (need to get from one B-stop to the other), thought might sneak up on you guys on Mandarin Gallery's side, but too bad you're on the opposite - if not sure drop by and say hi. Too lazy to cross road in hot sun then cross back again with luggage in hand.