[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The studio use what kind of trigger ah .... just asking ... cannot make it , bz

cheap studio use cheap trigger ;)

this one uses Jinbei triggers, clipped onto the hotshoe.
The range is very short, so have not had any issues with the Jinbei triggers so far.

cheap studio use cheap trigger ;)

this one uses Jinbei triggers, clipped onto the hotshoe.
The range is very short, so have not had any issues with the Jinbei triggers so far.
Bro ZCA, what type/kind of triggers are available?... (not for this studio.. but in general)

SG - if you are interested.. peterpan organising the CHinatown outing but on Wed afternoon...

Bro ZCA, what type/kind of triggers are available?... (not for this studio.. but in general)
I'm not too familiar with the kinds of triggers available on the market.
Are you asking about brands?

I think cheaper ones are jinbei, yongnuo, etc.
and the more $$ ones are pocketwizards, etc.
The more expensive ones are supposedly more reliable, and maybe have more frequencies you can choose in order to avoid 'conflict'.
Faster sync-speed also a factor.

theres a lot bro of triggers, flash and camera, flash only...

well the most important thing when choosing triggers is to make sure the sync speed is what u looking for, most $100 below trigger max sync speed is 1/250 and some 1/320...

if u looking something faster than PW is the way to go, since they already released the NIkon version, and there also the Pixel that can sync up 1/8000, cheaper way cheaper than PW, how reliable, well im not sure...

on another some triggers allow u for TTL... so take ya pick...

my noobish 2cents worth of crap written....:)

I'm not too familiar with the kinds of triggers available on the market.
Are you asking about brands?

I think cheaper ones are jinbei, yongnuo, etc.
and the more $$ ones are pocketwizards, etc.
The more expensive ones are supposedly more reliable, and maybe have more frequencies you can choose in order to avoid 'conflict'.
Faster sync-speed also a factor.

theres a lot bro of triggers, flash and camera, flash only...

well the most important thing when choosing triggers is to make sure the sync speed is what u looking for, most $100 below trigger max sync speed is 1/250 and some 1/320...

if u looking something faster than PW is the way to go, since they already released the NIkon version, and there also the Pixel that can sync up 1/8000, cheaper way cheaper than PW, how reliable, well im not sure...

on another some triggers allow u for TTL... so take ya pick...

my noobish 2cents worth of crap written....:)
Sorry, was away

bros ZCA & Akerue :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for all the info and updates !!! thumbsUp

I only remember using wired version and some simple infra-red triggers.. but at most 1/250 or even lower.. NOW has 1/8000!!!!.. amazing.. TTL as well!!

you LOT can do the JUMPING SHOTS in the previous shot.. that 1/250 should be enough!!... correct

Akerue - PW!!... I know you eyeing or is that the tool you are bring to test this Sat :)

my 1/2 cents crap... :)

Last edited:
Sharing a shot .. of a posing dog model for my sunrise shot :bsmilie:
Some how i tends to attract dogs :sweat:

5375053329_c7a5c82aaf_z.jpg

Nice ;)

ClemC said:
Sorry, was away

bros ZCA & Akerue :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for all the info and updates !!! thumbsUp

I only remember using wired version and some simple infra-red triggers.. but at most 1/250 or even lower.. NOW has 1/8000!!!!.. amazing.. TTL as well!!

you LOT can do the JUMPING SHOTS in the previous shot.. that 1/250 should be enough!!... correct

Akerue - PW!!... I know you eyeing or is that the tool you are bring to test this Sat :)

my 1/2 cents crap... :)

I also didn't know got 1/8000 sync speed. Wow.
I remember using about 1/125 mainly, since just portraits. The jinbei triggers could maintain the strobing as well. Quite impressed. Hehehe.

Guys i will be working on sat and sun, so will not be able to attend the shoot yet again. So sorry! :(

I also didn't know got 1/8000 sync speed. Wow.
I remember using about 1/125 mainly, since just portraits. The jinbei triggers could maintain the strobing as well. Quite impressed. Hehehe.

Another one is called radio poppers.

wireless TTL... but super ex.

:embrass: I have basically zero knowledge on trigger/ flash , how to syn etc
I only use flash on my bugs shot :sweat:

I go there to see see look to pick up knowledge nia .... ok ?

Life is boring w/o taking photo. Right?

says who, life is more bored, u make it revolves arnd CS only, claim to leave arrogantly only to come back under a new moniker.. thats worse... hahahaha..

how u been jeff, hope u been keeping the passion alive....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.