[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start off the thread by congratulating our DD123 on the birth of DD123 Jr... :)
and also to wildcat on his big day...

:cheergal: Double Celebration!! :cheergal:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

An occasion to rejoice for! Once again grats to both! :cheergal::cheergal:

yup yup, once again i say congrats to DD for the birth of his Prince....
and WIldcat for this big day...~~!!!!

NNB, back to our topic...

Me and wife still talking about it... The crux of the matter is this - it depends on how long the delivery takes... If short, no matter how painful, with or without epi - it would be over very quickly. If not...:sweat: So far, nobody can predict how long it will be... soooo if you believe in god or sen, then better pray hard hard for a short one. One thing about painkillers is, dunno how many or how far in between jabs.. ask Gynae about this.

Bro DD123 (if you're free to say anything), care to share how long exactly did the delivery take? From water bag burst to delivery... My wife from water bag burst to delivery is about 3 hours. (note, our version is - gynae helped breaking of the water bag)

Okay here are my pom pom girls::cheergal::cheergal::cheers::cheers: to both DD123 and Mr and Mrs Wildcat!!!

Last edited:
Congrats from me and the missus to Bro DD and Da Sao to the addition of a new member to the family!

And to Bro Wildcat, to a life of wedded bliss!

October good month!

Akan datang ... Bro NNB and Coolthought :)

Waiting for your good news!

I think Wildcat big day is today...??
Can celebrate wedding anniversary with DD123 junior birthday....

Me and wife still talking about it... The crux of the matter is this - it depends on how long the delivery takes... If short, no matter how painful, with or without epi - it would be over very quickly. If not...:sweat: So far, nobody can predict how long it will be... soooo if you believe in god or sen, then better pray hard hard for a short one. One thing about painkillers is, dunno how many or how far in between jabs.. ask Gynae about this.

Bro DD123 (if you're free to say anything), care to share how long exactly did the delivery take? From water bag burst to delivery... My wife from water bag burst to delivery is about 3 hours. (note, our version is - gynae helped breaking of the water bag)

Okay here are my pom pom girls::cheergal::cheergal::cheers::cheers: to both DD123 and Mr and Mrs Wildcat!!!

My wife discovered water leaking. Went to the hospital around 10pm. Doctor came in around 1am, told us dilation is just 2cm. She then broke my wife's water bag. I heard from my wife that she passed out for a while after they gave her butt injection and laughing gas. Puked after the gas. Went to Delivery room at 8am. Baby come out 8:57.

Thank you all.

Settled into our room for 2 days, a single room. Very nice, like hotel. Internet connection here is blazing fast. I guess you get what you pay for. LOL.

Congrats! To DD123 and Wildcat! Although Wildcat will probably be too tired to check in today. :bsmilie:

Congrats! To DD123 and Wildcat! Although Wildcat will probably be too tired to check in today. :bsmilie:

Tired is an understatement... fully blown wedding ceremony comes with big hang-overs... :bsmilie: YUM SENG YUM SENG YUM SENG!! :sweat:

My wife discovered water leaking. Went to the hospital around 10pm. Doctor came in around 1am, told us dilation is just 2cm. She then broke my wife's water bag. I heard from my wife that she passed out for a while after they gave her butt injection and laughing gas. Puked after the gas. Went to Delivery room at 8am. Baby come out 8:57.

Thanks for sharing the experience! :D Glad the process went pretty smoothly!

congrats to both the newborn n mrs wildcat :D

恭喜恭喜 to Uncle Albert! NOW WE HAVE DD123 JR!!!!

congrats uncle wildcat and mrs wildcat!!!!!! Hope to have wildcat jr soon!!!!

oh yes... NNB JR. is also coming soon...:)

Wa..no more time to teach anymore.:(:think:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!

Here are a couple of pictures of Super Junior.

Super junior when he just arrived.
5046583243_8f31433d09.jpg

Super junior after clean up
5046585147_8828886144.jpg

Yup... Ultimately it still boils down to Gynae's advice...One thing fr sure is that we are pretty against the idea of epi.. All Natural's best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.