[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving for Shanghai in 2 hours :)
You guys , happy shooting this weekend ...

This is a long shot, but does anyone have one of those OSIM or whatever brand water-based vacuum cleaner? :embrass:

Didn't figure I wanna buy one just for one time use but my new place is filled with dust which moping and vacuuming (normal type) doesn't seem to work well, so wanted to try if this option might work (makes sense coz the water should trap the dust particles better). Alternative we're thinking of is spraying the air with fine-mist water and hopefully the dust will settle down.

Any other suggestions is also welcomed :embrass:

This is a long shot, but does anyone have one of those OSIM or whatever brand water-based vacuum cleaner? :embrass:

Didn't figure I wanna buy one just for one time use but my new place is filled with dust which moping and vacuuming (normal type) doesn't seem to work well, so wanted to try if this option might work (makes sense coz the water should trap the dust particles better). Alternative we're thinking of is spraying the air with fine-mist water and hopefully the dust will settle down.

magic clean?

call for those cleaning company! :) one time clean swee-swee! :thumbsup:

call for those cleaning company! :) one time clean swee-swee! :thumbsup:

Yeah, looking at that now but dunno if my other half wanna pay or not. Any recommendations for cleaning companies? Dunno this one how.. http://www.housecleaningsingapore.com

I just managed to borrow one of the "Rainbow" brand water-based cleaner. :vhappy:

Yeah, looking at that now but dunno if my other half wanna pay or not. Any recommendations for cleaning companies? Dunno this one how.. http://www.housecleaningsingapore.com

I just managed to borrow one of the "Rainbow" brand water-based cleaner. :vhappy:
no leh... sorry. No recommendation.
My home also very dusty... but to do a proper clean will require moving out a lot of stuff first.
lazy... :bsmilie:

but after coming back from nice clean air, I can feel the difference in air quality back in Singapore.

Yes i bought a Rainbow brand one too. Good thing about it is that you not only use it as a vacuum but it can also be run as an air purifier which is a function i think you need more if the dust particle is in the air. Just convert it and let it run overnight. You'll see the difference in that room. ;)

Yes i bought a Rainbow brand one too. Good thing about it is that you not only use it as a vacuum but it can also be run as an air purifier which is a function i think you need more if the dust particle is in the air. Just convert it and let it run overnight. You'll see the difference in that room. ;)

OK, collecting from friend on Sat. Will try that!

random posting of no related topics...

today is a long day and i tio poison, i in love with a Canon Cam yesh a Canon, not a dslr, but a vid cam, oh The XF300 ya a sexy beast... the VF is like woah... to buy u will cost the price of a D3S and 24-70, plus sb900..... of course i cant, but from now any job i will definitely rent u....

hahahaha, thank you all, see ya soon... weee weee...

random posting of no related topics...

today is a long day and i tio poison, i in love with a Canon Cam yesh a Canon, not a dslr, but a vid cam, oh The XF300 ya a sexy beast... the VF is like woah... to buy u will cost the price of a D3S and 24-70, plus sb900..... of course i cant, but from now any job i will definitely rent u....

hahahaha, thank you all, see ya soon... weee weee...
wah... got picture of this beast to share with us? So expensive...? Pro level video cam right?

wah... got picture of this beast to share with us? So expensive...? Pro level video cam right?

there u go the pics,
4996358154_1495cbef1b.jpg

4996358168_7e1e348785.jpg

didnt even shoot in the full res, but still so sharp even only depending on ambient light... wah wah wah.... drool drool, what more for a so call prosumer body type cam, it has 1k tone, waveform monitor in rgb colour... wahhh:lovegrin::lovegrin:
rec to CF card... ooOOoooo

Last edited:
there u go the pics,
4996358154_1495cbef1b.jpg

4996358168_7e1e348785.jpg

didnt even shoot in the full res, but still so sharp even only depending on ambient light... wah wah wah.... drool drool, what more for a so call prosumer body type cam, it has 1k tone, waveform monitor in rgb colour... wahhh:lovegrin::lovegrin:
rec to CF card... ooOOoooo

Damn bro... she's a beauty..

prosumer body meh? I tot X series can consider semi-pro already. bro have you used RED yet? heard that one is also orgasmic... Dan has one...

Damn bro... she's a beauty..

prosumer body meh? I tot X series can consider semi-pro already. bro have you used RED yet? heard that one is also orgasmic... Dan has one...

X can consider semi pro lah, but still small body lei, handheld still not as comfortable, but i willing to over look it for its features... RED nah havent got a chance yet.... drooling for that chance too,

Status
Not open for further replies.