Wah piangz... you want me to get ANOTHER long zoom?? :confused:

[Small-scale outing @ CQ sunset / Orchard X'mas lights ]

1. ZCA
2. Jacobs
3. Jeremy
4. MGohzxc
5. Clemc
6. kriegsketten (tentative) [get ready ur NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8 VR2 :devil:]

Jacobs - I think you devalued his Zoom lens by more that half!!!

[Small-scale outing @ CQ sunset / Orchard X'mas lights ]

1. ZCA
2. Jacobs
3. Jeremy
4. MGohzxc
5. Clemc
6. kriegsketten (tentative) [get ready ur NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8 VR2 :devil:]

Jacobs - I think you devalued his Zoom lens by more that half!!!

Urm... can simply just say bamboo or not? :embrass:

Oh..my mistake..:mad2:

Bamboo

70-200.jpg

OK.. Jacobs, you devalued his Bamboo by HALF!!!...

Can molest bamboo a bit.. show me how much better it is compared with a 80-200mm..

OK.. Jacobs, you devalued his Bamboo by HALF!!!...

Can molest bamboo a bit.. show me how much better it is compared with a 80-200mm..

I am SURE your 80-200mm is sharper than 70-200mm... It's just that I wanted a faster AF with VR for speed photography, plus the ability to work with 2x TC III shot wide open, hand-held...

Sure, I'll bring it along.

Obviously NOT a NIKKON user.. Jacobs:confused: - again you devalued bamboo by at least 1/5 of price!!!

Bro, cut him some slack please. Jacobs is never going to buy into the Nikon program, so I won't fault his mislabeling - but his bamboo already powerful. However, I'm not sure bamboo is the appropriate nickname given by the Chinese for the Canon 70-200mm f/4... Maybe DD123 can enlighten us on this. :)

Chinese Nickname for the Canon 70-200mm f/4 is : 小白
;)

Bro, cut him some slack please. Jacobs is never going to buy into the Nikon program, so I won't fault his mislabeling - but his bamboo already powerful. However, I'm not sure bamboo is the appropriate nickname given by the Chinese for the Canon 70-200mm f/4... Maybe DD123 can enlighten us on this. :)
ok "Little White" or "Bamboo", as long as can catch the "Action"..will be a good "Lens"... hehehheee

Lawrence - 70-200mm sharper, longer range.. and better for all the reasons you highlighted..

Chinese Nickname for the Canon 70-200mm f/4 is : 小白
;)

Wah heng ah... luckily just that two characters... if add another "lian" character, that's it man... you famous liao! :bsmilie: (just kidding!)

ok "Little White" or "Bamboo", as long as can catch the "Action"..will be a good "Lens"... hehehheee

Lawrence - 70-200mm sharper, longer range.. and better for all the reasons you highlighted..

70-200mm VRII is sharper wide open I think... but if stopped down to f/8-f/11.. pales a bit in comparison to 80-200mm... That's why I said what I've said earlier, it depends on what you shoot. If sports of course, go for the VRII...

Last edited:
Wa... new thread.

Aiyo.. go school buy books and this don't have and that don't have and sold out...:sweat:
Will go to popular book store.....:sweat::sweat:

Ok we go shoot sunset tomorrow at clark quay maybe this evening to McRitchie or Marina Bay.:heart:

Bye.. and good day..

Last edited:
Wa... new thread.

Aiyo.. go school buy books and this don't have and that don't have and sold out...:sweat:
Will go to popular book store.....:sweat::sweat:

Ok we go shoot sunset tomorrow at clark quay maybe this evening to McRitchie or Marina Bay.:heart:

Wah, u so shiok everyday aso can shoot :cry:

Yes this week can shoot because my Dad is in Singapore. Next week he will be outstation again.so no shoot next whole week....:( but i will learn PP..:);)

Have to go to popular now.. bye...

Yes this week can shoot because my Dad is in Singapore. Next week he will be outstation again.so no shoot next whole week....:( but i will learn PP..:);)

Have to go to popular now.. bye...

Yeap...that's what we did after visiting the school's bookstore...head right down to Popular to swoop up the rest! :bsmilie: Frankly, get it all done in one day and be done with! Popular at most more expensive by a few cents or not cheaper by a few cents also... no biggie lah! :bsmilie:

Bro... you can cry now... but when your boy grows up and big enough to wield a DSLR...it's practically land of the smiles for you, especially during holidays! :thumbsup: :)