[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! 1 week 1 thread! :)

:cheergal:

DD123, you're not driving on saturday hor? So after brekkie, going to Funan? hehehe.
Aiyah... I guess I gotta go off by about 930-10 though. Sending my gf to airport. She's abandoning me over this long weekend.

hehehehe... got chance to attend XMM shoot! ;p
must test-test my 85/1.8
There's a budget one by Venom81 on Nat'l Day morning. hmmmmm :think:

I cannot go XMM shoot... my wife is here. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I am free and easy on Saturday. Will be sharing a cap with Dingaroo in the morning. Will take bus home after that. I am ok with Funan... In fact, if I go, will be first time going camera stores with you guys. I can use a couple of 52mm UVs.

I am so happy I already bought my travel tripod and all before I visit the stores with you guys. If not, sure kenna poison till jia lat jia lat.

I am free and easy on Saturday. Will be sharing a cap with Dingaroo in the morning. Will take bus home after that. I am ok with Funan... In fact, if I go, will be first time going camera stores with you guys. I can use a couple of 52mm UVs.

I am so happy I already bought my travel tripod and all before I visit the stores with you guys. If not, sure kenna poison till jia lat jia lat.

But still kena poison right, just not so jia lat jia lat right? :bsmilie:

hahaha i know bro...

Aiyah... I think this is the wrong group to ask for companion to go XMM shoot with... all happily married :)

Anyway, I'm not the poisonous one la... Am not buying anything for the time being. BBB poison is over!
Actually hard to say hor? "Someone" might bring the RRS ballhead and Apo-Lanthar f/2.5 lens.... die la....

At least I won't buy anything... LOL :bsmilie:

True true, you can always say: "aiyah, I have this already though not the same brand but still very good..." Tio poison jia lat jia lat tend to be those who doesn't have much to start with (like me)... Still have to pick a back-pack... And the filter systems... :sweat:

hippie...

one week one poison thread...up up up
:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

hahaha i know bro...

Aiyah... I think this is the wrong group to ask for companion to go XMM shoot with... all happily married :)

Anyway, I'm not the poisonous one la... Am not buying anything for the time being. BBB poison is over!
Actually hard to say hor? "Someone" might bring the RRS ballhead and Apo-Lanthar f/2.5 lens.... die la....

Yealor, or else all the Lao Pos will come after your blood for instigating the animal instinct out of their hubbies! So...no nos! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Wei! Your anti-virus is very der ineffective one lah! Time to get upgrade and more potent package - start a family!! :bsmilie:

hahaha i know bro...

hehe good to be single and available...
bro, i join u if u plan to shoot xmm :p

yay! 1 week 1 thread! :)

:cheergal:

DD123, you're not driving on saturday hor? So after brekkie, going to Funan? hehehe.
Aiyah... I guess I gotta go off by about 930-10 though. Sending my gf to airport. She's abandoning me over this long weekend.

hehehehe... got chance to attend XMM shoot! ;p
must test-test my 85/1.8
There's a budget one by Venom81 on Nat'l Day morning. hmmmmm :think:

Ohhhh, shoot XMM, eveil thoughts u.. i bao toh u to ur gf.. LOL...
Wah.. poor thing, lonely heart on the long weekend ahead.. Gd abandoned u ah, dun worry got meow meow acc u.. wanna his hug hug??

So gd, can shoot XMM, both me and my wife got holiday duty on 09 Aug 10 :hung:

Wish i can go BBB outing with ur guys.. can spread the love... too bad hav to leave earlier due to other commitments.. :cry:

hahaha i know bro...

Can still go shoot wad, but only when kids ae older and we slowly becom like hum sup chi kok pek few years dwn the rd, den most likely i will join.. nw is a dead no no... :sweat:

Oh.... tat 2 ah... tks for reminding me.. almost forgot need to bring.. ahahaha.. guys, must sanitize before the molest begin k..kekeke.. :bsmilie:

Can still go shoot wad, but only when kids ae older and we slowly becom like hum sup chi kok pek few years dwn the rd, den most likely i will join.. nw is a dead no no... :sweat:

Oh.... tat 2 ah... tks for reminding me.. almost forgot need to bring.. ahahaha.. guys, must sanitize before the molest begin k..kekeke.. :bsmilie:

Hennnngah! Luckily I'm not free that day... Already tio poisoned by the 58mm Voigty, dun wan anymore poisoning... :bsmilie:

hahaha i know bro...

I am so happy I am not into macro photography...

If not must buy exp macro lenses, upgrade to super tripods, ballheads, and need to buy R1C1.. sure die.

I am so happy I am not into macro photography...

If not must buy exp macro lenses, upgrade to super tripods, ballheads, and need to buy R1C1.. sure die.

R1C1 dem tempting man... ;p.... :eek: No-nos! Dun talk about it lah, aiyah! :sweat:

Now, I only want to buy light stands and softboxes from China. cheap cheap somemore...
Darn, even mambostevie ask me to become mass seller...

Ohhhh, shoot XMM, eveil thoughts u.. i bao toh u to ur gf.. LOL...
Wah.. poor thing, lonely heart on the long weekend ahead.. Gd abandoned u ah, dun worry got meow meow acc u.. wanna his hug hug??

So gd, can shoot XMM, both me and my wife got holiday duty on 09 Aug 10 :hung:

hahaha I will ask her first... This kinda thing best not to keep secret. It might come back and bite me in the a$$ if somehow the cat gets let out of the bag.

What do you mean slowly....? hahahahaha

Ok everyone... each person come up with 50c, then we go buy 1 box of disposable gloves... hahahah then can molest freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.