[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the words of Will Smith...

:thumbsup: good job!

Hmm... everyone went for shoot or back home makan already arh? Me still in office. Dem sian. Still got werk :rolleyes:

I got home not that long ago... makan time soon!!

I got home not that long ago... makan time soon!!

Dem full now. Bak kua from KL, dried mangoes from Philippines, Kit Kat from downstairs... :bsmilie: later still can go makan.

Okay, better not TCSS liao. Need to finish up work.

Dem full now. Bak kua from KL, dried mangoes from Philippines, Kit Kat from downstairs... :bsmilie: later still can go makan.

Okay, better not TCSS liao. Need to finish up work.

Ya la.. go work!

Nice sunset now. Dingaroo and group so lucky :bheart::bheart::bheart:

One picture speaks a thousand words...
35331_412560810769_590640769_5224650_3899550_n.jpg

One picture speaks a thousand words...
35331_412560810769_590640769_5224650_3899550_n.jpg

Wah su-weeeeet man! Too bad, I missed it - knocked out for a while before dinner time. Just finished watching Inception with family so a bit sleepy... :thumbsup: Highly recommended!

Last edited:
Wah su-weeeeet man! Too bad, I missed it - knocked out for a while before dinner time. Just finished watching Inception with family so a bit sleepy... :thumbsup: Highly recommended!

Oh I love any movie by Chris Nolan (since Memento)

You should read this also
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/board/thread/167024711?p=1
(err.. spoiler for those who haven't watched the movie).

Oh I love any movie by Chris Nolan (since Memento)

You should read this also
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/board/thread/167024711?p=1
(err.. spoiler for those who haven't watched the movie).

haha, and I thought I had figured out the story... now I think it's getting deeper! May watch again when the DVD comes out...

Hate it when a girl two seats away talking away on her HP right in the middle of the show! ;(

haha, and I thought I had figured out the story... now I think it's getting deeper! May watch again when the DVD comes out...

Hate it when a girl two seats away talking away on her HP right in the middle of the show! ;(

It would have been that, if only Nolan didn't include that last final scene just before the cut into credits/music and make everyone wonder... WTF :think: :sweat: :confused:

Need to watch inception too .... maybe this weekend ...

It would have been that, if only Nolan didn't include that last final scene just before the cut into credits/music and make everyone wonder... WTF :think: :sweat: :confused:

It is a love/hate ending I tell you... Hate it because it doesn't tell you anything about how it ends (limbo/suspense), love it cause if it was really what it is - the story would have been too simple and clean to accept...

After I've read the forum's comments, it seems I might have missed out a number of important points - hence may need to rewatch again... (thanks to that completely inconsiderate (and id0itic) girl)...

But the whole thing needs to be watched (at least once at the cinemas - like Avatar) to appreciate the special vision and sound effects as a whole. Hans Zimmer - the musician behind the movie - wow - this guy never call it quits!

Last edited:
Yeah man! Especially the deep horn blowing sound which is etched in my mind.
[vid]z75o-F6ja2I[/vid]

Need to watch inception too .... maybe this weekend ...

Yes, watch it on big screen! Don't wait until it is screened only at the smaller rooms. Open your ears and eyes and mind (absorb all the details you can get - coz you're going to need it).

P/S: remember to bring your heaviest tripod, you'll never know when you'll need it to smack the head of the inconsiderate talker on the HP... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
You need to b wide awake for this show :)
I watched it at 11+. Halfway through I was totally lost :)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: Or maybe you haven't awakened from your own dream yet... wanna try standing in front of the train? (kidding!!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.