[SunChasersSG] Newbies Outing (Part 18) - Sunrise @ Merlion Park 18 Sept 2010

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Discussion forum for the above outing found here.

Last edited:
Bro have a nice outing ..... me overseas during then .... :)

Reservist period.... Can't help Out bro..

I had PM you an important note & reason cannot turn-up this outing..:)

No problem bros. We will handle this one. You all have a good trip/reservist...

And Jacobs, thanks for the note bro.

I wish to make this clear to all the people signing up for the outings: There have been several cases of some CSers signing up and pulling out at the last minute MULTIPLE times. Please note that by doing that you are not giving the organizers enough time to offer your slot to another eager learner, thus depriving others the opportunity to learn. Please know that we are monitoring these CSers. Please try your best to plan out your schedule and if you sign up for this outing, make sure you give ample time for pulling out. If you pull out at the last minute, we will treat it as a no-show in our book.

As the organizers of [SunChaserSG] newbie outings, for the benefit of other people eager to join and learn, we will reserve the right to remove any individuals from the sign-up list, or to move them between other lists (reserves or independent shooters).

so fast full again -.- must camp computer one... Enjoy the outing guys! :D

PS: Thanks Jacob for the Lower P outing.

so fast full again -.- must camp computer one... Enjoy the outing guys! :D

PS: Thanks Jacob for the Lower P outing.

Yes bro. The outings are always filled up very quickly. Today considered slower already. Usually will fill up within the hour.

Yes bro. The outings are always filled up very quickly. Today considered slower already. Usually will fill up within the hour.

Do remember SunChasersSG outing normally is a hotcake..you must grab it as fast as possible..;)

:p I will let the sun chase me on that day. aka Zzzzzz

piang, 6 hours I put up the outing notice already full!

:eek:

wah, full again and not even 24hrs leh. sian :(

Readings to help you in the coming shoot

These are topics you should read up on that will be very useful for the coming shoot.

Read these topics, that will help you a lot in the coming outing.

Try to apply the concepts in the coming outing.

11 Surefire Landscape Photography Tips

12 Tips for Photographing Stunning Sunsets (Sunrises)

Getting everything into focus (Hyperfocal Distance)

Leveling horizon in complex scenes

Fix Perspective in Architectural Photos

Avoiding Linear Perspective Distortion (video)

Other basic stuff you should also read.

Camera basics
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544

Composition
http://www.amateursnapper.com/photography/10-top-photography-composition-rules
http://digital-photography-school.com/digital-photography-composition-tips

Ya lor.. I wanted to go as Independent Shooter one but never mind lah. I think both are the same... might have to leave by 8.30am but I think most of the time, shoot already finish by then also lah.

nice links. thanks

just thinking if newbie wear white and senior wear black. isn't it easily for each other to know and ask when needed help. well that's only me.... seee u guys there....hope manys more to come.

just thinking if newbie wear white and senior wear black. isn't it easily for each other to know and ask when needed help. well that's only me.... seee u guys there....hope manys more to come.

I think it would be better for the organizer to introduce the seniors to you all.

Don't want to force people to wear certain color la. ;)