[SunChasersSG] - Newbies Outing #16, 24 Aug (tues) evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've left this bit out too ... must be because I hardly shoot nowadays ... do disable your AF Assist Beam too ... having a few to go off on the bridge can be distracting to the motorists too ...

Hi Everyone, ZCA has suddenly been called on assignment for Nat Geo Junior to shoot abstracts of the the Saharan Cactus plant. So in his absence, i'll be helping out to maintain this thread. Outing is still a go, no amount of showers, thunderstorm or bad karma can keep this from happening.

You've all received ZCA's contact details this morning and he is still contactable by PM if you have any need for clarifications.

From now till then, i suggest everyone familiarizes themselves with their camera function and deactivate your AF assist light as per Adam Goi's advice. He's a teacher and clubsnap idol so he knows what he's saying. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Have decided to include the reserve list people, coz I got a feeling that there will be some cancellations as the date gets closer.

======================
Seniors
1) ZCA
2) NNB
3) Jacobs - 雅各士 - ジェイコブ
4) mimik07

Newbies (honestly feeling blur with photography)
1) jeezuinn
2) smiles88
3) dookiedookdook
4) Yilin
5) sqroot
6) scholesville
7) nAstAr
8) Jsprtan
9) starsfruit
10) dawngel's sis
======== don't expand this list ============

Independent Shooters (just wanna tag along, but self-sufficient)
1) chilicrab1
2) sonngx
3) pasay + 1 friend
4) Fujisasuke
5) ahlionel

Reserves (won't be included unless someone pulls out)
1)
2)
3)
4)

* Itinerary is shoot for about 45mins followed by makan (can photograph food if you wish, so do bring along flashes for that purpose, but NOT to use on the bridge)

Map of location once again
Map.jpg

Sorry people. I have to remove myself as I have some personal matter to attend to tomorrow. Hope to join you people next round. ^^

I have edited the list for Zerocool. Its the final list as of now. :devil:

From now till then, i suggest everyone familiarizes themselves with their camera function and deactivate your AF assist light as per Adam Goi's advice. He's a teacher and clubsnap idol so he knows what he's saying. :thumbsup:

With flash swtiched off, would there still be AF assist beam? Just confused.

Erm ... as rightfully pointed out, please verify what I've said ... haven't been shooting for a long time so I could be wrong ... :embrass: Don't want to be a blind leading the 'blind' (figure of speech lah) ...

Hope you guys have fun and remember, be a considerate and responsible photographer too! :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone, ZCA has suddenly been called on assignment for Nat Geo Junior to shoot abstracts of the the Saharan Cactus plant. So in his absence, i'll be helping out to maintain this thread. Outing is still a go, no amount of showers, thunderstorm or bad karma can keep this from happening.

You've all received ZCA's contact details this morning and he is still contactable by PM if you have any need for clarifications.

14 hrs and 30 minutes more!!!

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, like the PIE getting flooded, or the bridge collapses, the shoot is still a GO!

See you all there!

Have fun you guys and bring back lots of great pictures! :thumbsup:

Sorry ppl... Got to pull out of these due to family commitments... Can't help out...

Bros,
Pls go ahead without me... Have fun!

As I'm helping out ZCA for the organization of this outing, you can reach me (at 9435-1330) or ZCA himself (he's PM you his number prior to today) if you need help with the location.

See you all at the bridge!

Cheers :)

Hi everyone, created the photo thread for this outing here :D

thanks mimik07 for creating the photo thread in my absence... :)

ok event is over. Time to close thread...

Thanks so much to all who attended. I hope we were able to help the newbies in some small way or other. Apologies if you were somehow ignored/overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.