[SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

Sorry bro. Love to come but the day is booked for my GDL. Catch you next time... hoping to catch more outing before my move to East side but it looks like I won't have time liao.

Next time become part of the Eastern SunChasers group. Who from Bedok arh?

Sorry bro. Love to come but the day is booked for my GDL. Catch you next time... hoping to catch more outing before my move to East side but it looks like I won't have time liao.

got a few from eastern side. ^^

wah you very organized leh.. got sign up thread and then got discussion thread.. lol..

so pro sia..

hmmm hopefully i'm not working that weekend..

Bro Jacobs, I don't drive, how do I get there? :dunno: Hope I am not too troublesome.

Bro Jacobs, I don't drive, how do I get there? :dunno: Hope I am not too troublesome.

SBS Bus
SBS service 163 --> http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/transport/trpt_bus_timetable.aspx

TIBS bus 167, 169, 855, 980.
From Yishun Interchange: 855
From Sembawang Interchange: 167, 980
From Woodlands Regional Interchange: 169
Alight at Upper Thomson Road (bus stop outside James Cook University) and walk in via the side road beside Caltex petrol station.

Bro, you moving over to the East? which part of bedok? I stay in Tampines, quite near Bedok :cool:

SBS Bus
SBS service 163 --> http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/transport/trpt_bus_timetable.aspx

TIBS bus 167, 169, 855, 980.
From Yishun Interchange: 855
From Sembawang Interchange: 167, 980
From Woodlands Regional Interchange: 169
Alight at Upper Thomson Road (bus stop outside James Cook University) and walk in via the side road beside Caltex petrol station.

Thanks, but I just realized that I had other commitment, thus not able to join. So sorry, hope to join you again in the next outing.

I should be able to join also. Got spot bro Jacobs?
Which ManU shirt are you gonna wear ? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Anyone traveling from near Clementi side? :)