[SunChasersSG] Mini Newbies Outing (Part 19) - Lower Seletar 25 Sept (discussion)

Lower Seletar sunrise too far for me :cry:, unless someone is driving from the west and wouldn't mind me hitching a ride ;p

You guys have fun! Here's hoping the weather is good :)

Lower Seletar sunrise too far for me :cry:, unless someone is driving from the west and wouldn't mind me hitching a ride ;p

You guys have fun! Here's hoping the weather is good :)

No problem bro... Next time.. but it is really a nice location if the weather is good... Bro... yishun stadium only... not that far la.. :bsmilie:

4779373185_576f679c33.jpg

Checking in. but i'm in reserve list... haizz :angel: :angel:

How to get there? Can give specific directions?

Thanks. Looks like parking is a problem...any idea where to park my car?

It's o.k. Let the newbies attend.
I'll be there shooting on my own. I'll help out if the team need my assistance. :)

I'll be there shooting on my own. I'll help out if the team need my assistance. :)

Just to let you know the specific location we are stationed at is very small. Only 2 or 3 person can shoot at that view at a time. Even with 5 people, I have to ask them to take turns.

However, feel free to shoot from other locations along the water edge.

Thank you for your understanding.

Alternatively, you can sign up as a guide, since you are an experienced shooter. The only requisite is that you know how to handle a camera, tripods for long exposures, and most importantly, willing to teach and answer questions.

Last edited:
It's o.k. We can take turns. Anyway, its a public area.
Enjoy your shoot.

bro Jimmy, I think still got 'Seniors' slot available. Check with DD123 coz he's organizing. I haven't been keeping up with the slot availability...

Been to that area before? It's pretty small. The first SunChasers outing was to that location, and we kinda got in each others' frames :bsmilie:
So that's why there's a very strict 'rule' to keep the outing small.
But I know you'd be able to help the Newbies if you're there, so I'm "arrowing" you to Senior spot if there's one available :)

Ha Ha... no problem. Will be more than willing to help. :)

Ha Ha... no problem. Will be more than willing to help. :)
you also gotta run off early for chauffeur duty hor?
sigh... I thought of going a bit later to chit chat with you all and join for breakfast.

Ha Ha...yes. you got it right. No worries, once I'm more settled down in my new post in HQ, will plan for lunch catch up o.k.?;)

Ha Ha...yes. you got it right. No worries, once I'm more settled down in my new post in HQ, will plan for lunch catch up o.k.?;)
sounds good..

ok we better not OT on the discussion thread, even if it's KPT ;)

DD123, do you think it's a feasible idea if we have more newbies for this outing, but then split them up into another group on the larger jetty? The view NOT so wonderful, but should still be ok la.
I can guide them there...

sounds good..

ok we better not OT on the discussion thread, even if it's KPT ;)

DD123, do you think it's a feasible idea if we have more newbies for this outing, but then split them up into another group on the larger jetty? The view NOT so wonderful, but should still be ok la.
I can guide them there...

Ok bro. I will open 5 more slots...

And Jimjo, I am upgrading you to Senior guide... ;) Let me know if this is ok.

New slots opened!!!

Grab while hot! LOL.

Thanks for volunteering Jimjo!