[SunChasersSG] Mini Newbies Outing (Part 19) - Lower Seletar 25 Sept (discussion)

Yipee. Meeting u guys tmr morning. Hope that u ppl dun find me a nuisance. hahaa :bsmilie::bsmilie:

btw, what time will it end? Need to go off latest 8.30am. okie?? Got an event @ 10am. :angry:

Yipee. Meeting u guys tmr morning. Hope that u ppl dun find me a nuisance. hahaa :bsmilie::bsmilie:

btw, what time will it end? Need to go off latest 8.30am. okie?? Got an event @ 10am. :angry:

end around 7:30... but stay on to tcss or breakfast up to you loh...

wah hoo, all the power hse are coming to this shoot. nice :D and the best i get to shoot too :p haha

Feeling abit under the weather these few days, so I think I ought to get more rest over the weekend. No sun chasing tomorrow. Sorry Albert, cannot render any form of support this round. :(

Feeling abit under the weather these few days, so I think I ought to get more rest over the weekend. No sun chasing tomorrow. Sorry Albert, cannot render any form of support this round. :(

Don't be sorry bro. Rest well. ;)

Bro, it is ok la. I will drive. I need to run some errands anyway. I will pick you up.
woohoo! Ding at my location...! heng ah... I thought me alone with the newbies :sweat:

eh, got set aside some slots for XMM, in case of wet weather??? ;)

I have to run off early, need to send my father to work.

unless someone can give me a ride from central... :angel:

I am from ctrl, T. Pagar, can pick u guys. u got my # ya but I need to ciao latest by 0830hr.

Any cck/yewtee peeps? Ill be cabbing down, so pm me if wanna share : D

I will not be joining for breakfast, Need to rush home bring my dog for her westies club gathering ...more photo shooting :bsmilie:

end around 7:30... but stay on to tcss or breakfast up to you loh...

ZCA, I only want sunrise shoot leh... "shoot" XMM erh i rather sleep in leh wet weather best to zzzz ;p

woohoo! Ding at my location...! heng ah... I thought me alone with the newbies :sweat:

eh, got set aside some slots for XMM, in case of wet weather??? ;)

ZCA, I only want sunrise shoot leh... "shoot" XMM erh i rather sleep in leh wet weather best to zzzz ;p
sometimes go there then sky not good la, drizzle a bit la....

always good to have alternative plan! :)
if XDD leh? yao bu yao? ;p
or you prefer yan-dao-kia right?

Lol hunk got or not ... Kekeke

sometimes go there then sky not good la, drizzle a bit la....

always good to have alternative plan! :)
if XDD leh? yao bu yao? ;p
or you prefer yan-dao-kia right?