Status
Not open for further replies.

erwinx

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
25279c.jpg

25279d.jpg

25270g.jpg

Couple of sunbirds from today's bad weather and an old Marina duck shot which turned out pretty well (didn't download from CF until today...)

Male Crimson didn't co-operate today, so must be content with the juvenile.

Great catch on the juvenile, love the way it perches on the ginger flower and not forgetting the clean uncluttered background too. :)

PS. Hey, never knew sunbirds and ducks belong to the same sub species (j/k) :bsmile:

Nice catch! :thumbsup: You were there in the afternoon? Hardly get to see any male SB this morning :dunno: :rolleyes:

Nice catch of the juvenile! :thumbsup:

Nice shots, erwinx, especially the juvenile crimson. Seems like you finally got the background you wanted. :)

thanks for your comments guys.

i saw the adult crimson amongst the orchids but it was drizzling at that time. Torch ginger or Orchids... can't be at two places at once :) MOG does have good potential. pity about the highish entrance fee. maybe we can try and negotiate entrance at group rates.

erwinx said:

i saw the adult crimson amongst the orchids but it was drizzling at that time. Torch ginger or Orchids... can't be at two places at once :) MOG does have good potential. pity about the highish entrance fee. maybe we can try and negotiate entrance at group rates.

I agreed with you. The entrance fee is indeed a little on the high side. The guy at the ticket booth told me that it's because of new management :rolleyes: :think:

ccplim said:
I agreed with you. The entrance fee is indeed a little on the high side. The guy at the ticket booth told me that it's because of new management :rolleyes: :think:

hm there's a change in the fee? how much?

Kei said:
hm there's a change in the fee? how much?

I do not know what is the old price but it was $3 when i went this morning (my very first time there). I ask the guy why the website still states $2 and that's where he told me about the new management. Wonder how true is that? :think:

Nice catch erwinx. I agreed on the entrance fees thing, should be lower for regulars than one time visitors. ;)

erwinx said:

Regular got 50% discount. Just be nice. ;)

Harlequin said:
I guess so too....heard some fellow mentioning his name while i was in the custom queue in Beijing....

Must be a fellow CSer....

:D

Wah!! Famous until Beijing also can pagai :bigeyes: :bigeyes: No potato man! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

The sign on the ticket booth still stated S$2 but was quoted S$3 by the staff there... Another thing to note is that MOG closes @ 1730hrs. Unfortunate for me as I was only there @ 1630hrs... :cry:

Gotta wait another week before I can try out the tips by you guys... :bheart:

Cheers!

Why are the rates not fixed???

erwinx, nice shots :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.