Sun Set Fishing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfmoon

Feb 26, 2005
Hougang, Singapore.
Was at the beach, and was trying to create the fishing in the sun set.... and intentionally used silhouette style for this shot.... but I feel that is the subject could be too small???

I tried a few other shots but was not as satisfied like this one. Need to brush up on my technique..... Any tips???

Thank you all for C&C.....

Gengh

May 6, 2007
Florida
I personally feel that it's having the fisherman and the sun too close to the bottom and top edges that seems a bit funny... the whole central area seems a little too empty. I don't think the fisherman is too small.

Halfmoon

Feb 26, 2005
Hougang, Singapore.
This one should be almost perfect.... but alas..... it is not.

Another failed attempt.....

Any tips on how to make the white top less obvious??

Thanks... ;)

suren

Aug 20, 2006
superphotography.blogspot.com
I personally feel that U are bit late to capture the light ... try to be there around 5:00 - 5:30 ...

I just did one at the Pungol beach last Sat. was really interesting ..

Halfmoon

Feb 26, 2005
Hougang, Singapore.
I personally feel that U are bit late to capture the light ... try to be there around 5:00 - 5:30 ...

I just did one at the Pungol beach last Sat. was really interesting ..
Yes.... around 6 ++ so maybe a bit late..... The sun is much higher and brighter....

How about this one???

suren

Aug 20, 2006
superphotography.blogspot.com
Yes.... around 6 ++ so maybe a bit late..... The sun is much higher and brighter....

How about this one???

Wow ... now this is lovely ...very nice ...

If you have Adobe Light room or picasa ..u can adjust a bit of the back light and make it bit dark after that...would be icing on the cake ;)

nice job mate !! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom