115a-med.jpg

110a-med.jpg

112a-med.jpg

171-med.jpg

Good stuff

cheers

i think you have a great eye! :thumbsup:
But i find some of the captions abit distracting..keke

Thank you gtsoh, Xaer and Laugh will take note on the captions.

wow...*envious*... i love the mood / colors / compositions! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Woodman, are u a photographer by profession? :)

Hey woodman, u own a membership to raffles marina?
Maybe nx time can go with you :D

Interesting pictures, but the captions kind of spoils it, maybe can change the style u place ur captions?

Wow. NIce pictures. I go to the lighthouse to take pictures too, but I dun have the membership and i talk it outside. Goosh the inside looks beautiful bring us in next time!

isis said:
wow...*envious*... i love the mood / colors / compositions! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Woodman, are u a photographer by profession? :)

Thank you so much everyone but I am not a photographer b profession, I do it for my hobby....I also not a member of their club but my photography club arranged 5 of us as in member to shoot there this morning...the place is great...but one of the member was a member there.

I'm can't contain myself anymore!!!

I think your scenery pics are good stuff!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work and hopefully i can shoot and learn a trick or two from u next time..

;)

binbeto said:
Nice series.
3rd and 4th is my favorite.

Dun like the watermark at all.

sorry no choice for the watermark, due to some agreement.

ordinaryless said:
I'm can't contain myself anymore!!!

I think your scenery pics are good stuff!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work and hopefully i can shoot and learn a trick or two from u next time..

;)

Join me, I shoot very often and probably like twice a week at least to practise and improve, no good try again..you sure can one day.

The captions are ok, it's ur translucent watermarks that's distracting. 6th & 7th watermarks are ok.. the rest interfere with the pictures.

And Woodman, you really have an eye for these 'scape shots~!! ;) Good PS skills too.. hehhe

Understand Foxtwo, sorry no choice. Thank you my PS Skill just pick up now still struggling.

Woodman said:
Join me, I shoot very often and probably like twice a week at least to practise and improve, no good try again..you sure can one day.

Hey man u sure? Hehe..

i'll pm you my numbers in a while, maybe we can arrange for a shoto sometime soon..

thanks

Woodman said:
Understand Foxtwo, sorry no choice. Thank you my PS Skill just pick up now still struggling.

Ya, me posted before reading ur earlier post. Np ;)

ordinaryless said:
Hey man u sure? Hehe..

i'll pm you my numbers in a while, maybe we can arrange for a shoto sometime soon..

thanks

Sure man...gogogogo :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.