Apr 20, 2004
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Donkey braying at the Red Sun

All comments are welcome. :D
SunDonkey.jpg

jherek said:
wat donkey?

My Imagination go wild, I saw a donkey braying.
Here is another version. :D Hopefully the donkey head with his braying mouth can be seen. :bigeyes:

sundonkey1.jpg

maybe the pple replying to this silly thread are the donkeys. :bsmilie:
:sweat:

the sideview of the donkey's head is right smack in the middle of the sun. its facing to the right (ie we are seeing its right eye) and its opening its mouth wide and looking upwards. quite easy to "see" it ;-)

Thank you Chua, Clive, Renegade,Witness and Jherek for your viewing and comments.
Clive, you had read my imagination 100% right.

Due to the recent haze, I was able to view a complete Red-Sun during Sunset right high at the sky.The haze had kind of shield the strong sun ray and allow a complete Orange -reddish Sun to be seen for a few minute at my residential area.

Cheers! :D

Hosea, no prob.

Actually, i like it very much... its just that I was not able to see the darn donkey *paiseh*

Hosea, no offence intended btw..anyway i still can't see the donkey.. :dunno:

abacadabra....hey presto!!!

SunDonkey.jpg

:bsmilie: :cool:

:bsmilie: ..was kinda expecting that..
thanks clive.

Clive, thanks so much for your effort to help others to see my imagination.

Chua, glad you like this photo of the red sunset.

Jherek, no problem..this is just my imaginaiton.

As a child, I always admired the clouds as it kept changing its formations from one thing to anothers.

Thanks again for all your reviews.
Cheers

Art with a concept.

clive... fwah liao!!!!!! you really got the patience to be a teacher sial... still draw out the outline.. hahahahaha you must have vomitted blood at those who couldn't see the donkey lor... hehheh :D

nice sun though hosea! :)

JermsDayOut said:
clive... fwah liao!!!!!! you really got the patience to be a teacher sial... still draw out the outline.. hahahahaha you must have vomitted blood at those who couldn't see the donkey lor... hehheh :D

nice sun though hosea! :)

Thanks Jerm for your comments. :D Clive is just very kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.