Summoning all Students !! Pri - JC/Poly !

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
Calling all guys and girls ! Interested in photography, nevermind if you own a SLR/DSLR ornot. As long as you own a camera and wants to shoot in groups and go on outings. Your attention is needed.

You will need to be a student of a local institute / school.

open to all Primary, Secondary, Junior Colleges and Polytechnics students.

all you have to do is to copy the name tag below and include urs in !! once a outing is confirmed we will tell everyone involved about the event.

Students from NUS, NTU, Informatics, ITE, Private Institute are welcomed.

NSFs welcome. ranks above 2Lt not applicable. *i am JOKING!!* :bsmilie:

FAQ

- What we will shoot ?

Ans. Anything from Idol events to Potraiture, Landscape, Sports and lots more !!

let me start the ball rolling.

(note: do not include your school please!! thanks )
1) glennyong

glennyong said:
Calling all guys and girls ! Interested in photography, nevermind if you own a SLR/DSLR ornot. As long as you own a camera and wants to shoot in groups and go on outings. Your attention is needed.

all you have to do is to copy the name tag below and include urs in !! once a outing is confirmed we will tell everyone involved about the event.

FAQ

- What we will shoot ?

Ans. Anything from Idol events to Potraiture, Landscape, Sports and lots more !!

(note: do not include your school please!! thanks )----------------------------------

1) glennyong

soon to be NUS aka jobless ORD man can or not? :D

does a nsf qualify?

kegler said:

FAQ

- What we will shoot ?

(note: do not include your school please!! thanks )----------------------------------

1) glennyong (ask us to include sch, atleast include ur sch first lar)
2) kegler (informatics - landscape)

brother dun put school.. cuz will intimidate those small kids who wants to join. so if they see so mani adults they might get frightened. thanks.

with response. If you are a Polytechnic student you can. i was hoping to get the age group of 7-20yrs of age. if u fall in that range welcome !! but if u dun. its ok. u can join us too if u are frm the west. but please dun reveal age la... when the list is like "7788" <-- in chinese. den we can organise a shooting.

ok change. as long u are west. u add ur name in.

by this format so easy to compile into a list later.

a) Name (Location, etc. Jurong West)

a) glennyong (Jurong West St 42)

b) Klose (NSF ;), Upper Bukit Timah, Maximum rank: LCP - meet me and you will know why) :bsmilie:

a) glennyong (Jurong West St 42)
b) Klose (NSF , Upper Bukit Timah, Maximum rank: LCP - meet me and you will know why)
C) LazerLordz(ORD/NUS, Bukit Panjang, 3SG)
D) Kegler (CCKC= cck central)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
overaged almost graduate Private University student can? pending part time ITE student can?

as long as u attend lectures regularly like me can join liao i think :bsmilie: how come u in ITE and priv uni at the same time? ITE got professional course these days?

A) glennyong (Jurong West St 42)
B) Klose (NSF , Upper Bukit Timah)
E) Expiredyoghurt (Student, Yio Chu Kang)

Klose said:
b) Klose (NSF ;), Upper Bukit Timah, Maximum rank: LCP - meet me and you will know why) :bsmilie:

maybe u want to tell me why ?? lol... PM me lor....

kegler said:
i believe something to do with his physical appearance :bsmilie: tts y must see then know :D

haha.. den i am getting curios then... ok.. lets get the west pple all in and mobilsed so we can see each other !!

good to see all the west Csers around too !! hahaha

A) glennyong (Jurong West St 42)
B) Klose (NSF , Upper Bukit Timah)
E) Expiredyoghurt (Student, Yio Chu Kang)
F) IcCcYBoi (Student, TAMPINES!!)

mi east side... but still qualify under 14-20.... lolx... :bsmilie:

erm...

why is there a gathering for students and nsf?

is there a special reason?

Because we are the bored crowd.No need for work.LOL.

And the lao jiaos can teach the juniors how to "survive" NS.Ahem.. ;)

LazerLordz said:
Because we are the bored crowd.No need for work.LOL.

And the lao jiaos can teach the juniors how to "survive" NS.Ahem.. ;)
okie...

so there is a segregation and discrimination?

i think there's no special reason ba... just to gather members about our age group to take photos together thats all i guess... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.