Summary of Events for Upcoming Fortnight

Thanks for the info.

thanks! now my weekends are full! ;)

Awesome, thanks!

Happy shooting everyone . . . including Scandisk bro . . . good effort :thumbsup:

thanks for a great thread! just what i was looking for...

Saw an Aston Martin parked in front of the cathay on my way to work this morning, with lighting setup n posters of the new James Bond movie, tink could be for the premiere of the movie, might have some celebrities for the red carpet event. Tink it opens on.....nov 5th? Will try to find out when`s the premiere n update again in case anyone is interested :)

when is imaging expo man...

Hmmmm :think:...dont think there is one this year

http://www.koelnmesse.com.sg/imaging-expo-singapore/startpage.html

Saw an Aston Martin parked in front of the cathay on my way to work this morning, with lighting setup n posters of the new James Bond movie, tink could be for the premiere of the movie, might have some celebrities for the red carpet event. Tink it opens on.....nov 5th? Will try to find out when`s the premiere n update again in case anyone is interested :)

yes do keep us posted here.... :)

Ok red carpet event is on wed at the grand cathay 5th nov, time i nt sure bt celebs shld be coming in from 7.30 onwards best is to rch early n chop place :devil:

Will update again if i get more details

Guys~~I tio pian by the cathay information counter!!! James Bond premiere ish no more riao so sorry my bad :(