Sultan of Brunei VIP Jet Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
Ever wondered how the fabulously rich and famous live? Here are some interior shots of the Sultan's private airliner.

Talk about gold taps...

Aiyah, juz sit frm point A to point B. Zzzz... and den wake up, *poof* u're at ur destination.

Who really cares if ya got gold taps, gold toilet bowls? :dunno:

jsbn said:
Who really cares if ya got gold taps, gold toilet bowls? :dunno:

I was alluding to the recent debacle of the NKF.

Apologies for not getting the pun :bsmilie: Muz be the awful pain in my leg that's killing my brain. :bsmilie:

BTW, the Sultan of Brunei's private suite in Hyatt Hotel also have Gold Taps & Gold Toilet Bowls. Heck, even the bedpoles are gold. :bigeyes: Used to work there as a waiter last time when I was a student.

P/S: He'$ a pretty generou$ guy if u get what I mean. ;)

Apologies for not getting the pun Muz be the awful pain in my leg that's killing my brain.

BTW, the Sultan of Brunei's private suite in Hyatt Hotel also have Gold Taps & Gold Toilet Bowls. Heck, even the bedpoles are gold. Used to work there as a waiter last time when I was a student.

P/S: He'$ a pretty generou$ guy if u get what I mean.

Honestly, His status and wealth.....even though he said the gold plated "thingeys" is pure gold.

You dare to doubt him meh :sweat:

If I wear Versace, pple also said imitation ley :faint:

Dun liddat... I see my LV key holder I myself oso doubt myself. :bsmilie:

111.jpg

Wah! Fantastic! Why need so many mirrors in bedroom? In chinese culture, quite 'pan dang' about mirrors in bedroom right?

eng_keow said:
Wah! Fantastic! Why need so many mirrors in bedroom? In chinese culture, quite 'pan dang' about mirrors in bedroom right?

heehee... i think the mirrors are intended for other purposes...:devil: :bsmilie:

eng_keow said:
111.jpg

Can I ask if you take this picture?

ortega said:
I believe that that is a bidet not a toilet bowl

the chairs very old fashion leh

Don't think so... That's more like a toilet bowl with a tap.. ;)

Bidets normally have a water jet pre-aimed.. Just need to press a button.. LOL.. Other than the ATR button.. LOL..

Mirrors on the top, not too good an idea. Reminered me of a dumb french show, a girl killed the man who killed her husband by shooting on the overhead mirror. The shrapnel fell from and embedded into the man, killing him. :bsmilie:

I went to the Sultan's suite when he used to own what was then the Holiday Inn on Scotts Road. The decor is remarkably similar to the interior of the airplane, down to the gold taps and OTT leather. Guess his taste in furnishings is just the way it is.

redstone said:
The suite was for him and him alone only?:eek:

I suppose it is let out to another who wants to pay for it. The suite is still there when I last went about 2 years back. It was a party and there were maybe 70-80 guests in the suite and it still didn't seem crowded at all. The bathroom was twice as big as my bedroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.