Sultan Mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedDevil7

15196046.jpg

15196336.jpg

try the shots at night, you will like it. :) also, the shophouses will be ghostly, and eerie.

Nice contrast & colors. I like da 2nd one. :thumbsup:

Where is this located if dun mind I ask? Sorry, not so familiar with Spore yet...;)

nice shots.
try to crop out the fences and street lights from the 1st shot.
the 2nd shot is slightly overexposed IMO.
:thumbsup:

Originally posted by fruitybix
try the shots at night, you will like it. :) also, the shophouses will be ghostly, and eerie.
thanx for the recommendation. will do so soon. din noe it'll b so eerie at nite. ;)

Originally posted by henavs
Nice contrast & colors. I like da 2nd one. :thumbsup:

Where is this located if dun mind I ask? Sorry, not so familiar with Spore yet...;)
eh... i juz started walking from baghdad st (oh yeah sg has a baghdad!!!) n came across tis mosque n all the shophouses. maybe fruitybix might noe the exact name of the place. sori cos i'm 2 engrossed with the sights. din take note of the street names.

Originally posted by daredevil
nice shots.
try to crop out the fences and street lights from the 1st shot.
the 2nd shot is slightly overexposed IMO.
:thumbsup:
if i crop out the fence n streetlights the shot wouldn't look complete would it? juz 2 bad i can't get a shot from high up. not sure abt the 2nd shot being overexposed. works fine for me. was a bright n sunny day. had 2 get tis exposure 2 get the blue sky. its down 2 individual then. cheers!

I've been shot here before, quite difficult to get an interesting
angle. Your second shot is good :thumbsup:

Originally posted by deegos
I've been shot here before
oops... who shot u? ;p sori dude couldn't resist having a go. :bsmilie: anyway may take up fruitybix's suggestion 2 try a nite shot. here's another pic of the pathway leading up 2 the mosque...

15348341.jpg

Originally posted by RedDevil7
oops... who shot u? ;p sori dude couldn't resist having a go. :bsmilie:

:embrass: ;p

Originally posted by deegos
:embrass: ;p
no offence i hope? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.