Sulking girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernLights

Dec 17, 2002
Singapore
www.flickr.com
This girl was upset her mum took pictures of her twin elder brothers and refused to join in the shot.

523513925_2603189c95_b.jpg

what a cute panda bear.

the background look too over PS though. :)

I like this image, the lighting from the stairs seems to bring the attention towards the little girl and when it reaches her the light seems to deem after that. Good expression from subject.

../azul123

I like this image, the lighting from the stairs seems to bring the attention towards the little girl and when it reaches her the light seems to deem after that. Good expression from subject.

../azul123

Thanks. Actually lighting was all the way lighted along the stairs. To bring out the subject matter, I used the burn tool along the stairs. The sun was shining from the correct angle where the girl was, so at least that was good.

The girl's expression is cute. :D

I find the BG distracting. Maybe you should frame the girl the at the top right hand corner and use the stairs as leading line to draw attention to the girl and leave out the BG.

Know what you mean. But I wanted to frame the girl in the middle as main subject matter. The stairs is not interesting at all and will not communicate with the viewer. The girl would also lose the attention as the main subject matter. This I feel is one of those times the subject has to be centred. For 1.3 rd rule, I placed it above the centre, albeit at the centre.

The background, no doubt needed darkening and blurring off but it provides a good backdrop showing despite the girl sulking and activity stopping, life around her continues. So, she should stop sulking and move on...:)

Thanks for the comments. At least it explores the other possible way of framing...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.