Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Well....
don't mind mi being KPO.......

Extract from the BD bash tread (here )
Quote Sulhan (
Hmm......I wish i could join...

Hiee...i realy would like to be part of this Birthday celebration......(just to share!!- i've just became a dad last week - that explains my MIA for a while......god granted me a little baby girl)...

I will be in JB next whole week...and coming back into Singapore at about 6pm daily.....i would try to make it.......

Long live CLUBSNAP.....!!!

Regards,
me )

So let all congra him on his new baby ger.....
hehheehheheee

*Got model liao*

:devil: :devil: :devil:

congratulate sulhan , chinese new year must come back to Singapore, can get red packet from ya. :cool:

Congratulation for the new arrival in your family. Wish you and your family all the best...

Be prepared for late nites and less sleeping time. Going thru' this myself. Been MIA from CS outing for may moons...

-FND->

hey, congrats!!!! so when you gonna invite us to your place to snap snap snap your little darling? :D

Sulhan, if you see this thread, congratulations on your newborn baby girl. :gbounce:

Congrats! Next time try for a baby boy can? Waiting for someone to actually "replace" me for NS lar...

Congrat Sulhan :)

Despite the Recession, It was still a Productive Year, with many Young ClubSNAPPers popping out for the past few months. ;p

Congratulations!

Think we will soon need a baby photo sub-forum on CS!;)

LOL.

I think you should at least be like Darren, let your girl touch the camera when she's a little older. Start young.....

At least you can be one cool dad. :)
Anyways, congrats.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.