Suitable locations to do Outdoor Nude shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feinwerkbau

Deregistered
May 11, 2004
Just wondering ...

If you ever have the opportunity to do an outdoor fine-arts series, where would be a good location (away fro prying eyes) yet is still easily accessible (after all, don't want to make models climb trees and scale steep hillsides mah)?

Roof-tops of buildings, would be a very interesting reange of choices ... if photographers here in Singapore were allowed such access, given security issues in recent times.

However, please forgive me for not stating more clearly ... how about more natural, outdoor nature scenes as part of the shot, or as a backdrop?

Well....I guess if you do it in public....all the common sense apply....curiousity kill the cat....it's an offence to the law somemore :dunno:

Maybe you can consider on private property....or take some risk in jungle or unpopulated area? Singapore is safe but I still think that it's good to hire or get a few buddy to take care of the security issue :dunno:

i am not abetting you to something against the tolerance of the general public here. the nature reserve setting eg. the more secluded parts of our reservoirs on very quiet days, like weekdays. but the risk of being 'caught' is something one has to weigh carefully.

Reservoirs out... cos not big enough, constant trekkers lurking around... u use 50mm to capture, they use 300mm from behind snipe u... worse... they change angle from shooting bird @ 500mm x 2x to shoot cat @ that range...

Nature reserve... need to hike very far out to be secluded...

Lim Chu Kang / Kranji area... army lurking around... who knows a M16 might fire beside... but those places are quite good for shoots... cos normal ppl won't be lurking around that area... maybe now i should start going there to snipe ppl.... ;p

Note: Models going to get bitten by mosquitoes...

I think indecent exposure in public is illegal right?

Cheers,

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Reservoirs out... cos not big enough, constant trekkers lurking around... u use 50mm to capture, they use 300mm from behind snipe u... worse... they change angle from shooting bird @ 500mm x 2x to shoot cat @ that range...

Nature reserve... need to hike very far out to be secluded...

Lim Chu Kang / Kranji area... army lurking around... who knows a M16 might fire beside... but those places are quite good for shoots... cos normal ppl won't be lurking around that area... maybe now i should start going there to snipe ppl.... ;p

Note: Models going to get bitten by mosquitoes...

repellents will help.

there's citronella candles and ultrasonic mosquitoe repellent

Feinwerkbau said:
Just wondering ...

If you ever have the opportunity to do an outdoor fine-arts series, where would be a good location (away fro prying eyes) yet is still easily accessible (after all, don't want to make models climb trees and scale steep hillsides mah)?

there's a nice patch of picturesque virgin forest, bounded by clementi road, ulu pandan road and old holland road. you even get a beautiful stream/canal and a railway track passing through it. it's secluded yet easily accessible.

quite hard to shoot outdoor
is against the law !!

Wait someone busybody go call police
that's it !!

Best if u can find a private property to rent :)

Feinwerkbau said:
Just wondering ...

you do know it's against the law ya?

in fact, there have been newspaper reports long ago where being nude in your own house can get you into trouble. if it disturbs another person, they can slap you with charges.

Feinwerkbau said:
Just wondering ...

hahaha, you do it all the time, your usual subjects are nude, yes?

BTW, if the subject is a sexy young thing it will not disturb the peace, but if the subject is not ...... 999 :bsmilie: lol

benny said:
I think indecent exposure in public is illegal right?
you go to speakers corner and claim that you're making a statement!!! :bsmilie:

of course, you would need to get a permit before hand, have proposal vetted by the proper authorities, and speech cleared by... well, you get the picture...

hi bro . . .

well it's illegal to go nude in public or in dense area . . .

da best choice is goin to batam / malaysia where it's quite easy i guess . . .

regards

Petf69 said:
are u sure...go nude in MY and Ind....its Muslim country leh..... :sweat:
Harlo down there 'can be arrange' want. ;)

Maybe you can build a tent that covers the 2 sides just enough for the FOV of the lens from the front and back, something like a changing room without the door on both sides. Also must get lookout to stop people.

Status
Not open for further replies.