Suicide note

Too much excuses and too little truth... since both person is dead... the truth 'dies' with them.

Whatever his reason... he doesn't have the right to kill his wife. The only one I reallh pity is the son who has to live with the action of his 'father'...

What's done is done.
Anyway the son will come to realize eventually whose his real father is as he grow older.

Whatever, cannot find a single reason why he choose to kill. He can decide what he wish to do to himself but has no right to do what he did to others. Very unfortunate and he has every opportunity to just walk away.

Saw on todays paper... like 'The Transformers'... the story is 'More Than Meets The Eye'...

The guy has not work for years... and is getting allowance from the wife... I don't understand... how could an able bodied man... don't work and just depends on his wife and her family... :think:

Saw on todays paper... like 'The Transformers'... the story is 'More Than Meets The Eye'...

The guy has not work for years... and is getting allowance from the wife... I don't understand... how could an able bodied man... don't work and just depends on his wife and her family... :think:

I think it was only after their marriage that he realize that his "son" belong to another man( the true lover of his wife ).

The whole thing seem to be like a HK TV drama, unfortunately, MediaCorp don't have such a talented script writer :(

Last edited:
Let's not judge shall we? We weren't there at the scene. It is such a sad case and I wished that either party sought help.

This is an typical case of henpecked hubby with much lesser money and status than the wife.

So anyone dreaming of marrying a rich gal, think 3 times.

A man without his pride and self respect is nothing, worse than a cockroach

A man who thinks pride lies in being the alpha male, and definitely must be the richer provider for the family, and must have a higher status than the wife is just a chauvinist.

What happened to equality? It doesn't matter who's richer. What matters more is that both parties respect and work together to make things work.