Suggestions to Mend a Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
A fact was proven today: the A70 is shock-resistant as it can fall from a 1m height and will still work fine. However it isn't scratch-resistant.

Sigh, got these scratches on the body of my A70 when it was dropped today.

sIMG_0462.jpg

Not that it's a big deal but I'm think of covering them up, so that they don't remind me of the ordeal, haha. Thinking of using decals or stickers to cover it up. Any creative mind can suggest what will be nice to stick over that ugly spot? Or any better solution?

Sadly yours,
Tweek

sand it to remove the rough edges then paint it silver lor...
ask BS for equipment? since he's a gundamdam

paint silver ah? But quite hard to find the same shade of colour to match the original right? And paint does peel off after a while yeah?

Thanks for your suggestion, denizenx. How about any decal you think is nice? ;)

Originally posted by Tweek
paint silver ah? But quite hard to find the same shade of colour to match the original right? And paint does peel off after a while yeah?

Thanks for your suggestion, denizenx. How about any decal you think is nice? ;)

I've got an idea.. ask your other half to paint it over with her nail polish collection. ;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
I've got an idea.. ask your other half to paint it over with her nail polish collection. ;)

eh....eh.....eh...!! She....she....she's the one who dropped it. :cry:

no la haha no big deal. Hmm nail polish, I'll rummage through her collection for a silver colour one. :bsmilie:

Hi,

One of my friends faced a similar problem of having to live with scratches and dents...till he took it to the Canon service centre. He found out to his relief that the cover could be part changed. It did cost him 30$ (the part that was dented, was a large plate), but it set it back to looking like new again.

You may try if you are keen to see see it unblemished again..

thanks,

nihar

Originally posted by Nihar
Hi,

One of my friends faced a similar problem of having to live with scratches and dents...till he took it to the Canon service centre. He found out to his relief that the cover could be part changed. It did cost him 30$ (the part that was dented, was a large plate), but it set it back to looking like new again.

You may try if you are keen to see see it unblemished again..

thanks,

nihar

Hmm really? That's worth considering...thanks so much Nihar! ;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
She drop ah? Well, i reckon it's only fair she buys you a lense in return? :devil: :p

If I demand that, my ring finger will be empty for a much much longer time.....:bsmilie:

try the markers that you can get from popular, those silver markers that can be used to write greeting cards. I think those are less destructive than nail polish... the acetone in nail polish can be quite a killer to plastic surfaces.

regards,
argent2:wink:

.... Any creative mind can suggest what will be nice to stick over that ugly spot? Or any better solution?

Sadly yours,
Tweek
yeah, duplicate those scratches at all corners and u have an arty piece of A70 ;p :angel:

..NuTs..

wau lau...nuts and nicholas....ultimate!!

heh thanks for suggesting anyway!

Oh the solution is simple. Give it to me :) I'll gladly rid it from your possession so that you will never ever remember about it again :devil:

A fact was proven today: the A70 is shock-resistant as it can fall from a 1m height and will still work fine. However it isn't scratch-resistant.

Sigh, got these scratches on the body of my A70 when it was dropped today.

sIMG_0462.jpg

Not that it's a big deal but I'm think of covering them up, so that they don't remind me of the ordeal, haha. Thinking of using decals or stickers to cover it up. Any creative mind can suggest what will be nice to stick over that ugly spot? Or any better solution?

Sadly yours,
Tweek

oops! paint is a good idea. can't find silver then make yours different form others,

paint , no problem. ask around sure u can find on that is suitable. Try out some art shop

have fun;)

Status
Not open for further replies.