Suggestions for March 2013 Outing

ranchy

Jan 11, 2010
1st of March!!

FengWei, I started off for you first. :p Hopefully there will be an outing soon. :)

Morning Shoot:
1. Changi Boardwalk - last outing which was cancelled.
2. Telok Ayer Street in Chinatown - Think it was not completed also?

Noon Shoot:
1. Breitling Jet Team in Singapore! - 9 Mar - http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/exhibitions-events/1230019-event-breitling-jet-team-singapore.html

Night Shot
1. 2013 Orchard Fashion Runway, Singapore - 8:30pm on 16 March 2013.
2. Mosaic Festival at Esplanade and cityscape.

This is all i can thought of.

I think going to Changi Boardwalk is not so convinient. Maybe not much people can go there.

I think going to Changi Boardwalk is not so convinient. Maybe not much people can go there.

Us Easterners get no love. :(

Naw, I'm fine with any destination. Just a matter of what time I'll eventually reach there. :bsmilie:

Us Easterners get no love. :(

Naw, I'm fine with any destination. Just a matter of what time I'll eventually reach there. :bsmilie:

I am still a student, but I am eager to go with you guys.
If going to Changi Boardwalk, I cannot join due to the curfew:cry:

curfew???
I am still a student, but I am eager to go with you guys.
If going to Changi Boardwalk, I cannot join due to the curfew:cry:

Hoping we'd do some other genre.

1. Sports
2. Portraits of strangers - collect 5 or more portraits of ppl (consensual, sneak, lie,trick, snipe, etc - photographer's choice)

But as usual, I'm actually ok with anything.

I too am ok with any genre. But for March I am not available on 16th and 23rd as I have two school events. OK with 9th though.

Hoping we'd do some other genre.

1. Sports
2. Portraits of strangers - collect 5 or more portraits of ppl (consensual, sneak, lie,trick, snipe, etc - photographer's choice)

But as usual, I'm actually ok with anything.

Yeah I am ok with this also.. :)

Thanks Ranchy for the heads up. I'm pretty tied up during Sat nowadays, only free from 5pm onwards. So I probably can only attend the Night Shot. And I do love the last option the most: Mosaic Festival at Esplanade and cityscape.

There were less and less guys attending our monthly outings in the past a few months, probably due to the weather. But I really hope we can go back to our old days when oldies and newbies all loved to get together to have some shooting fun. Many oldies don't even bother come back to the forum, not to say our monthly outings :(

Thanks Ranchy for the heads up. I'm pretty tied up during Sat nowadays, only free from 5pm onwards. So I probably can only attend the Night Shot. And I do love the last option the most: Mosaic Festival at Esplanade and cityscape.

There were less and less guys attending our monthly outings in the past a few months, probably due to the weather. But I really hope we can go back to our old days when oldies and newbies all loved to get together to have some shooting fun. Many oldies don't even bother come back to the forum, not to say our monthly outings :(

Hi Fengwei
Just to let you know I am still here.. Just not an "oldie" but a newbie...:)
Was not able to join the last few outings except this month's but it was cancelled in the end. I am able to join in for morning sessions only, hence the PM outings is nogo for me. I am pretty sure the gang will swell up again soon..:)

Changi Boardwalk get my vote. :)

I'm available for the noon shoot on 9th and night shoot on 13th.
Do provide more detail on the gathering.

Cheers!

So anyone is joining me for this saturday 2pm session at siloso beach for the Breitling Jet Team aero performance?

Buy some beer and burgers and we can have open air beer fest also :D

Buy some beer and burgers and we can have open air beer fest also :D

Wahhhh...when can i join sia....work work work...anw happy outing pentaxian cheers