Suggestions for Buy n Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Could i suggest we move the "price" field upwards? right now when I mouseover the ad, I can see the details but not the price. it would be good for quick scanning if the price can also be in for the mouseover.

hope the admins can consider implementing this.

vince123123 said:
Could i suggest we move the "price" field upwards? right now when I mouseover the ad, I can see the details but not the price. it would be good for quick scanning if the price can also be in for the mouseover.

hope the admins can consider implementing this.
Good suggestion.
I have moved the price field above the description and highlighted the price in red so as to make it more obvious when reading the thread in full.

Note that this will only take effect for newly posted threads from now onwards.

In the WTS section, can we also include an optional field "Lens Mount" in addition to Equipment Type, Brand, Model

This field should of course be optional and applicable only to lenses. Although some cases are obvious, in others like third party lenses, it's not obvious and frequently you will get someone posting "What mount?"

what about catagorising the Buy n Sell into different Camera brands? (E.g Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Tamron, etc) ...makes it easier to look for items for our cameras, instead of having to browse through the whole list of items of other brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.