Suggestion of Tripod for travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
honda said:
is it possible to weigh down the very flimsy lightweight cheapo tripod with the camera bag so that it will not topple when the wind blows? i m thinking of getting a cheapo one eg 30 dollars.http://singaporephoto.blogspot.com

u hav 2 b sure its within its max load limit (cam bag + cam). u'll need a higher max load if u shoot verticals, cos ur cam will b off CG. :)

ever considered Slik Pro340 dx for travelling? Light and folded to small 49cm. Easy for storage but only gripe is 4 segment legs. I am looking at getting Slik Pro330 dx instead.

Regards,
tltan

tltan said:
ever considered Slik Pro340 dx for travelling? Light and folded to small 49cm. Easy for storage but only gripe is 4 segment legs. I am looking at getting Slik Pro330 dx instead.

Regards,
tltan
heavy or not???

I found the tripod i was talking about in my previous post. Just saw it in today's Straits Times. It's the Slik Sprint Pro GM. only going at $90 selling at Cathay Photo. got max height of 1.6m, folded length of 0.46m and weight of 890g. It's a full feature tripod! :bigeyes: with detachable centre column for low level shooting, adjustable angle legs, milled alu ball head. WOW. Maybe I should go buy it myself! ha!

and NO:nono: , I'm not marketing for Cathay Photo & i'm not getting any commision for every tripod that's sold. I just happen to see it.:bsmilie:

;p

Status
Not open for further replies.