Suggestion for websites with free storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudpool

Apr 30, 2002
Lakeside & Suzhou-China
Hi guys, I'd like your suggestions for a website that provides 30Mbs or more of free storage space that can be shared by a group of ppl with a friendly interface that can sort out the files properly. Hope I'm not asking too much here :p

I'm doing a school project with a group of 10 ppl, since the topic is so new to us, we've gotta really read up on a lot of papers and consolidating the information is very important. It has been problematic so I'm now looking for an online repository.

Thanks in advance :embrass:

Cheers.

thanks Tomshen ;)

I haven't tried making a homepage before, and I'm short on time. Is it easy to start one? I'd need a good sorting system for all the files that I have. And I just realised that I need more than 50Mb... :what:

sorry hijack topic a little bit, how abt a solution for me to transfer 200mb of date to another person via the internet? both on broadband. any FREE program that offers DIRECT connection?

Originally posted by yeppie99
sorry hijack topic a little bit, how abt a solution for me to transfer 200mb of date to another person via the internet? both on broadband. any FREE program that offers DIRECT connection?
ICQ or yahoo messenger file transfer? don't think there's a cap on file size...

either that or zip up the files, give the filename to your friend and d/load it from your computer via Kazaa...

Originally posted by firefox13
ICQ or yahoo messenger file transfer? don't think there's a cap on file size...

either that or zip up the files, give the filename to your friend and d/load it from your computer via Kazaa...
2nd method sounds good. first method tried b4, since the file passes through a server first, the transfer rate is sorta capped, for icq its something ard 20-30k/s

Status
Not open for further replies.